1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

"I Killed Another Photobucket Account" Celebratory Sale (AE, Barba, ET Wright, more)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Distinguished Member

It appears that portions of the Megasale have brought Photobucket to its pathetic knees once again. In celebration, I offer you some new items. Shipping includes in all prices, ship anywhere, paypal/MO/check/whatever: [​IMG] Beautiful Barba mainline shirt, some of the thickest MOP buttons I have ever personally encountered. Tagged sz L, fits like 16 x 34/35. $75. Measurements: 16" neck, 22" underarm to underarm, just under 26" sleeve. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] L-R: Gorgeous wool/cashmere blend Etro in green/white/orange/lilac $40, Green/yellow/white Aquascutum $20, Fantastic natural/navy vaguely nautical Brooks Bros. striped cotton tie $18, Mocha gingham Land's End silk tie $15 SOLD, Beautiful NWT Shinawatra silver Thai silk $12SOLD, Aubergine textured silk Kolte $10 SOLD. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] L-R:Wonderfully weighted Banana Republic multicolored stripe $10, Absurd Brooks Bros. elephants wearing ascots $12, Navy/gold/green seven thread English woven silk Hill & Drake $10, narrow Balenciaga #1 $16, narrow Balenciaga #2 $16 SOLD, red Polo woolen $12, paisley Polo woolen $14, NWT Burberry (old label) paisley $18. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Black Allen Edmonds Park Ave. 7.5D. We'll make it $75 for the sake of fun. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Great black high-vamp E.T. Wright loafers, 13B. Note some sole wear (photographed). $40. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Awesome Wrangler denim shirt, 15.5x34. $22. Color is darker in person. [​IMG]

2. Bergdorf Goodwill

Modified to indicate sale of four neckties.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

That elephant tie is so badass.

4. Bergdorf Goodwill

That elephant tie is so badass.

I am pretty fond of the "staid tab eater" image that comes to mind when I think of whoever designs these ties for Brooks Bros. Did you ever see the one VMan had, with otters in kayaks?