• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i cant wait till sale season ends

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
another problem is i dont know what im going to keep, so i havent worn anything ive bought and left the tags on just in case something I NEED TO HAVE pops up

aizan

Reaction score
not a problem for me. everything in my size that i want is usually sold out before sale season, so i have to cop when i have the chance.

caff

Reaction score
Sadly hoping that sale season continues, at least until after I find a new job.
frown.gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah I have that problem too andy. I buy things that look great but never get rotation. Or something won't be as attractive after I dwell on it for a while

samurai

Reaction score
I don't like buying on sale, get really tired of looking through racks and racks of "extra extra large" crp.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sale season blows. The stores are overcrowded and understocked.

nobopyon

Reaction score
my problem is... i'm so used to big/huge sale....
now, 50% or additional 25% off isn't good enough for me anymore.... LOL

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its gotta stop, ive spend 4 K over the last two weeks and im a ******* student with no income for goodness sake.

when i get back to la, i still need to check out barneys though...AAAAHHHH (need rick owens high tops too!!!)

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow 4k and no income...

Wow.

Put me. I'm a self funded student, I wish I had that kind of bank.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NO one here hates sale time like I do.
You should do me a favoe and buy all my stuff at retail and make me not have to put **** on sale.

inosaris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
And this is a HUGE problem for me =(
I tell myself, "I'll make it work! It's cheap enough!" But it ends up going to the marketplace/ebay/buffalo exchange.

Sometimes when something I really want sells out, I feel a bit of comfort inside.

So true. I feel a tinge of regret but almost always am glad I didn't spring for it.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
part of me is going 'look at all the great deals you're missing out on!!1 no!1'. but then I realize I have a lot of clothing already and I don't really need much.

I was thinking about picking up another pair of Aldens, but probably will hold off til winter and get something from Leather Soul instead

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics