• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I Can´t decide between these two shoes (Pics of both)

fjtaguas

Reaction score
Hi,
I am really doubtful between these two pairs of shoes, if you can help me out it would be great. They are really alike and I don´t know about the quality, the colors are different but actually I like both of them. One of them is Magnanni and the other one is A. Testoni, and the second ones are a little bit more expensive (50 euros). Any opinion is welcomed
Does anyone know what line of Testoni these are?

Thanks!

Last edited:

AlexE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A.testoni is known for good bologna constructed shoes, evne though they have different product lines of differing quality. The ones on the picture are visually ok.

Magnanni on the other hand are quality-wise nothing special.

Cubits

Reaction score
I like the colour and construction of the first one more, but i do like the more balanced broguing on the second one.

Though as a man who can dance i am a sucker for plain leather soles, grip be damned!

fjtaguas

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses. Definitely dancing with the first ones is a terrible idea, I don´t think I will give it a try

Any idea how to tell what line of quality the A. Testoni´s pair is? They were priced 375 euros (A little under 500$)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%