• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how to dress to a nightclub

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dgr2102
thanks ter. of course i'd use a cab.

done deal.....DON'T roll with a bunch of dudes. if you are going with dudes, stagger yourself so that everyone gets in. and if you are over 21, don't act like a DB! someone famous once said, "act like you've been there!"

Iceball

Reaction score
Don't wear anything that will make you stand out too much. Wear whatever the guys with the fittest girlfriends wear.

Also depends what sort of club it is - but don't wear anything too nice - it will get trashed. Basically you're far better off just wearing jeans and T-shirt when you go to the club, I'm sure you'll have fun.

dgr2102

Reaction score
thanks iceball-jeans, heather grey t, chelsea boots? is that pushing it? they are appropriate for the weather today though.

Iceball

Reaction score
Sounds fine. Personally I'd find Chelseas a bit hot inside a club and clumpy to dance in but I wouldn't worry too much.

ajmanouk

Reaction score
ffs dude you're acting like a useless ******* 12 year old woman.

use the search function
search ******* google
ask your friends

(you do have friends right?)

its not a difficult thing to do! and btw there's no single answer. it depends on which club you're going to! some places adhere to a strict dress code, some do not. jeans may be okay at one, but forbidden at another.

yeah maybe i do sound like an asshole, but you just keep bumping your thread begging for people to do all the work for you. don't expect serious answers if you dont put any thought into your question. perhaps suggest a few outfits you were thinking of, or at least figure out most pieces of your outfit and ask for advice on a finishing touch...

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
clubbing in NYC is all about the accessories, such as a bullet filled with decent cocaine.

**** i miss decent blow. you have to do A LOT or the **** you find where i live, such a bummer.

tooshay

Reaction score
Your question is ridiculous. I'm sorry.

Clubbing in NYC can range from underground-glitch-core-wonky-post-dubstep in some uber-trendy basement in the LES where you'll be surrounded by Japanese hipsters in $300 Momotaro's to coked-up R&B shitfests in the UES full of B&T types in True Religions or shiny suits.

Find something that wouldn't stick out and that could work anywhere: slim dark jeans, simple sneakers you don't mind getting vomit on and a plain, well fitting shirt.

/THREAD

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tooshay
Your question is ridiculous. I'm sorry. Clubbing in NYC can range from underground-glitch-core-wonky-post-dubstep in some uber-trendy basement in the LES where you'll be surrounded by Japanese hipsters in $300 Momotaro's to coked-up R&B shitfests in the UES full of B&T types in True Religions or shiny suits. Find something that wouldn't stick out and that could work anywhere: slim dark jeans, simple sneakers you don't mind getting vomit on and a plain, well fitting shirt. /THREAD
and find decent drugs!

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol I saw Markus Schulz last night and wore black CPs, dark jeans and a black v neck. 'how to dress to a nightclub' LMAO, come on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads