• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much would you pay for Oxxford?

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
St. Andrews of Milano, to me, has the most handwork of any RTW suit.

Is that the same company that does purple label ?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
grimslade said:
Having absolutely no idea what this dispute is about, I'm going to side with those who argue for keeping it out of the threads. I can't see how it would wind up reflecting well on anyone concerned to have yet another flame war around here.
QUOTE]

Absolutely agreed. Artisan Fan is definitely "winning the battle", restraint is the better part of valor or something like that

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
Oxxford is a great company, no doubt.

but, I would rather get Kiton or Attolini over Oxxford.

There is something about Kiton that appeals to me the best; The Napoli Cut.

St. Andrews of Milano, to me, has the most handwork of any RTW suit.

Kiton and Oxxford are very different suits, targeted to quite different audiences although they will share the common characteristic of being wealthy or at least spending a lot of money on clothing. I personally think Borrelli has more handwork than SA, as does Kiton, and potentially Oxxford, though, although I love the SA suits that I have.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
boxing[1].gif

fight[1].gif

Having absolutely no idea what this dispute is about, I'm going to side with those who argue for keeping it out of the threads. I can't see how it would wind up reflecting well on anyone concerned to have yet another flame war around here.

EDIT: I'm going to decline aportnoy's invitation to ask Artisan Fan what it's about, because to be honest, I'm not really interested. No offense to either party intended, but whatever it is is clearly a personal matter between them, and in my view, that's where it should stay. If AF said something to affront AP in some thread here, I missed it, and I'm glad I did.

Without knowing what their dispute is all about, and given insults are being spawn one way from aportnay, I'd side with AF for taking the high road.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I personally think Borrelli has more handwork than SA, as does Kiton, and potentially Oxxford

????

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
Without knowing what their dispute is all about, and given insults are being spawn one way from aportnay, I'd side with AF for taking the high road.

Why does anyone need to take sides here? What is this, the Middle East?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Why does anyone need to take sides here? What is this, the Middle East?

Exactly.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads