• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many times a week do you get some ?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I really wonder why the numbers for guys with girlfriends aren't higher, are you not counting right? I'm genuinely not trying to indirectly brad, but every girl I've been with, I'd always have at least one weekend day where we did it four or five times - two or three times in the morning, two or three times at night. With that, it's not too hard to hit seven or more with the rest of the days in the week. From what I've heard from my friends, that's a little high, but not very.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I really wonder why the numbers for guys with girlfriends aren't higher, are you not counting right? I'm genuinely not trying to indirectly brad, but every girl I've been with, I'd always have at least one weekend day where we did it four or five times - two or three times in the morning, two or three times at night. With that, it's not too hard to hit seven or more with the rest of the days in the week. From what I've heard from my friends, that's a little high, but not very.

Well, I think it depends how long it takes. If the whole thing is, say, 10 minutes from beginning to end on average, that's an hour of sex total if you do it six times that day. Give or take. But if you take a little longer - and remember, each time takes longer - add extra foreplay, afterplay, commercial breaks etc...you might take 30 minutes to an hour per session, which is 3-6/hours. A lot of time.

But I agree in principle. I was surprised by some of the numbers, too.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Good poll,
Once married with kids, sex becomes a strange and complex activity.
For my situation, it seems after 10 years my wife has grown conservative and the activities of life and stress of our life seems to be a wall in making it happen more than 2-3 times a month.
For me, I have to focus on other things (like clothes, shoes, and my job), in order to stem my frustration.
to further complicate things, she often feels "off", like a cold that lasts a month, or some **** like that. What makes it worse, is she doesnt try to get or stay healthy.
So, I further with draw from even trying.
It really sucks.

"Experience, though noon auctoritee,
Were in this world, is right ynough for me
To speke of wo that is in mariage..."
- Chaucer, The Wif of Bath's Tale

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surprisingly low answers given that it's a public poll.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Surprisingly low answers given that it's a public poll.

I don't think people realize when they vote. I didn't.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh crap! public pole!
confused.gif
truth be told I may have uh... overestimated a bit.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
My gf gets tired after multiple Os in a single session.
wink.gif
So, it's difficult for her to go more than 2-3 sessions a day--even when we first started dating. A girl's gotta recover sometimes.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
It's been a weird ride--last summer was 5-7, then nothing for a few months, now it's 5 one week and 1 the next. This week is so far at 0 but should end at 2-4.

Tom

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Well, it is if I think about my sex life....
Otherwise everything is amazing, the job is amazing, the kids are great, all sorts of good things, but sadly little to no sex life.
She really does not like to talk about it either.
Right now it seems like a downward spiral that does not have an end, just gets worse.
Not sure what to do. I am concerned that if it continues, I will really pull away from her in a permanent way.

At this point, what does she provide (i.e., what value does she bring to the home)?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
with you or another guy?^
Don't project your own inadequacies...
wink.gif

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
oh crap! public pole!
confused.gif
truth be told I may have uh... overestimated a bit.

crackup[1].gif

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen you write, ninja.

I almost voted, but i thought it best to check first whether it was public.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
...If the whole thing is, say, 10 minutes from beginning to end...
..you might take 30 minutes ...

Boys.
You're doing it all wrong.
Slow down, enjoy the ride.
Sex isn't a sprint.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads