• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hot Canada Girls Where?

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
London is like any other college town. I don't see why it should be highlighted for any other reason than having a high ratio of young people, ergo, a greater number of attractive young women.

Vancouver and Montreal are good.

The ratio in the Prairies sucks. Don't bother.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
London is like any other college town. I don't see why it should be highlighted for any other reason than having a high ratio of young people, ergo, a greater number of attractive young women.

Vancouver and Montreal are good.

The ratio in the Prairies sucks. Don't bother.

Any attractive woman from the Prairies (or the Maritimes, for that matter) has already: (1) Moved to a bigger city; (2) Gotten married at a young age; and/or (3) Got obese.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ottawa. The numbers do not lie.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The question shuold have been 'Where are the hot and intelligent women in Canada?'
or are my expectations too high?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
The question shuold have been 'Where are the hot and intelligent women in Canada?'
or are my expectations too high?

Considering your track record, you might want to forgo Canadian girls for a while.

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
On behalf of the state of California, whose economy is actually larger than the entire country of Canada's, I must insist that we stop using the abbreviation "CA" to refer to Canada. Really, now. Let's keep our frozen neighbors in their proper perspective.

Back on topic: Montreal or Toronto for the hawt Canadian ass. I'm gonna be in Montreal next week, actually.

You mean lovingly referred to as "the 51st State"?
nest.gif

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Considering your track record, you might want to forgo Canadian girls for a while.

First of all, you need to understand that a girl is pre-pubescent and a woman is post pubescent.
I have no idea what 'track record' you are referring to youngster, or what you are recommending in lieu of Canadian women, or why you would think I would take any of your suggestions seriously in the first place.

Avocat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
You mean lovingly referred to as "the 51st State"?
nest.gif

Heh, and here I thought that Israel be the 51st state
patch[1].gif
(Enough with the Canada and US bashing alike already. As to the Quebec thing, well, some are just really sore losers seeing as their separatist party looks like they're losing seats to a federalist party in the upcoming election, according to recent polls; then, les separatists are not exactly the intelligentsia they once were of the 40s-70s who started it all, their current leader being a late-comer to the scene, the rest being long since buried and gone ...
wink.gif
Ah, but this not be a thread about hawt California women, but about hawt Canadian women .... if it be about the weather and temperature, then it'd make sense to talk about California (though, it'd make more sense then to talk about Phoenix or hot-lanta, right?) As to hot CDN men, NEO: why, that, too, would be Montreal or Toronto (though, if California were in the running, we'd be talking about San Fran then along w/ them, too). Or so I've heard in terms of pride parades anyway
smile.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Avocat
^ California economy? WHAT economy ...
The 8th largest economy in the world. Canada is #9. Sucks to be you, eh?
And uh, London-Toronto stock merger says thanks America for keeping our seat warm for us but, in the words of your famous body-building governator, WE, the British Commonwealth BE BACK (but we like NYC here in English Canada, so they can come along, too. The more, the merrier, as this be NORTH AMERICA--we're just one big happy family, eh?).
It's one big, happy family in which we are the alpha and you are the girlyman. It's pretty much a fact that, as an American, I can just show up in Canada and pull unlimited, hot ass from your females. They respect my authoritah. Canadian girls are super easy because je suis Americain. I know from experience. Recipe: act cocky, make fun of their accents, flirt, profit. Even Tomgirl has to admit this fact. I can pretty much show up and declare droit de seigneur on any Canadian man's girlfriend, and she will gladly comply. I make confident, powerful love with the self-assurance and strength that comes from having saved everyone's ass in WW2. Also, people have their American attractiveness geography mixed up. It's the Southeast that has the fat, ugly rednecks. The Southwest has teh hawts.

Avocat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
(America) is the biggest dead-beat debtor in the world ... Canada is leading the G-20, the number 1 economy in the world ..." .
FTFY ... yeah, sure sucks to be us. And if by "sucks" you mean in reference to Canada that it sucks to have balanced books and compared to you and, well, all of the G-20 essentially, be debt-free (unlike you, we own our debt load, so as to have no foreign investment masters, meaning all our policy-choices are there for us on the table as we please), to have crime-free streets, the best education in the world, not to mention the best banking, etc. system as well as a cache of resources including, gold, oil, oh, and fresh drinking water (how's that recycled eau de toilette that you're drinking working out for you?), if this is what you mean, then, yeah, it sure sucks the big one alright.
smile.gif
Ah, but as to you and Tomgirl, good for you: do let us know how that works out, and feel free to grab some Montreal tap while you're at it. (Hey, you asked ...
smile.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Balanced books are for pussies and accountants. And Canadians, evidently. Congratulations, you estrogen-filled pantywaist. Enjoy your balanced books. Meanwhile, I saved your ass in the Civil War. You're ******* welcome.

If it wasn't for me, you'd all be speaking Southern right now.

Avocat

Reaction score
Huh? Civil War? Uh, hate to break it to you, but that was b/w the North and the South, USA (before California's time, I know, being but a baby at the time, but I thought you should know). Meanwhile, in the war of 1812, when the US troops showed up under cover of night to try and conquer Canada--without a declaration of war, I might add (yes, your country was a spoiled child, very bad), and burned down what is Toronto today, we chased them back all the way home. They were screaming like a bunch of little school boys and girls all the way home, and cried and cried when we burnt your White House in retaliation for Toronto (and why your white house is white). And after kicking your ass but good we went home ... Meanwhile, if it hadn't been for CDNs (present day Quebec and their Native North American network) you all would have starved during the British blockade, meaning you'd all sound like us ... (intelligent, like the Euro-Americans/British North Americans that we are). But, instead you have a southern twang and, I guess, it's only fair to blame us for helping you with the "British problem" so far as, if it hadn't been for us, you'd sound more like us instead of that twang. Er, .... you're right; on behalf of all CDNs, I sincerely apologize for that ... lol
smile.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
LOL, you've got your history kind of screwed up. Like how you screwed up until we saved your asses in the Franco-Prussian War.

If it wasn't for me, you'd be speaking Franco-Prussian right now, ***** ****.

Sincerely,
America (**** Yeah)

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
Any attractive woman from the Prairies (or the Maritimes, for that matter) has already:

(1) Moved to a bigger city;
(2) Gotten married at a young age; and/or
(3) Got obese.

Not true. Maybe not as many absolute show-stoppers as you'd see in bigger centres, but lots of very attractive, women on the prairies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads