1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Home Roasters:

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by KevinR, Dec 23, 2004.

1. KevinR

KevinR Well-Known Member

Was wondering if any of you are coffee home roasters?Was just roasting a bunch for some holiday gifts.
    I got turned on to this about 2 years ago. I can barely drink any other coffee now, unless its espresso.

2. sharp

sharp New Member

Hi Kevin, I roast and sell my own coffee.I agree,once you start roasting you can never go back to that old stuff. What is you favorite type?

3. KevinR

KevinR Well-Known Member

Right now, I am roasting some antigua beans. A pretty distinct flavor. I really like alot of nicaraguan beans I've tried. I'm not sure what it is, but I have not really gotten into the African beans.

4. KevinR

KevinR Well-Known Member

A good site that I use alot is...

sweetmarias.com

alot of info on top of products. They have alot of good tasting notes also.

5. sharp

sharp New Member

I just roasted some Kenya and mexican beans.I really like the Kenya above all others I tried so far.I have not tried all that many, but I believe that the best coffee comes from sunny and dry countries.That out of this world aroma that comes from a quality Kenya coffee is something that stays with you forever.

6. KevinR

KevinR Well-Known Member

I'll have to try them again.
    What kind of roaster do you use?

And do you drink it black or with anything in it?
    I have to admit that I still use a little half and half in mine.

7. sharp

sharp New Member

I use the Ambex YM-5.I drink my coffee with milk and sugar.I make sure the gobelets don't stay out of a cool temperature for long because I don't want to spoil the taste of my coffee.I hope to get a website started in the coming months to help me sell my coffee.I try not to drink too much as its cafeine keeps me glued to the brewer,and there are plenty of things that need to get done.

8. KevinR

KevinR Well-Known Member

Let me know when you get the site up.

and if I could help with info on coffee.