• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKMWCL

Reaction score
Edmorel Damn, you make a man wanna step up his SC game!
cheers.gif

NDW It may be the camera angle but the jacket looks a bit long.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Since it is nostalgia week on Style Forum. Clothing from the paleolithic era.

p1030612d.jpg

I assume that's the Solito, and wow, that's a much better picture than the one you posted when you first bought it. I freaking love it.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Just jetting & waiting.. What's been happening?
110302006.jpg

110302007.jpg

You've got a way with pictures. Your style and the locations help considerably, but those photos are great.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Magnificent fit, PG! The cut of that suit is fantastic, the tie knot is superb, and the color combo inspired.

How can you tell all of that from the pictures he posted?

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

meblJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Well, what did you expect? The fit is hard to judge from those photos. I thought I was pretty constructive without elaborating too much.

The suit is too big for you, you need to size down. Constructive? Check.

The tie knot is sloppy. You need to learn a tighter four-in-hand like SpooPoker ties. Constructive? Check.

Criticizing shoes that I couldn't see? Not really constructive, but I couldn't resist anyway...
devil.gif

I meant no offense, really. I apologize if that sounded harsh, but it's the truth. However, these are all my opinions and may or may not be correct. For reference, I prefer a tighter fit.

I dont neccesarily disagree re fit, though I think its a much a function of the cut of the suit than anything. The shoulders are more structured that I really prefer, but the shoulders end at my natural shoulder. If i sized down in this cut, it would look foolish.

Tie knot is not a four in hand. It's a half winsor. Sorry you don't like it.

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
10094501-sunflower.jpg

070327---Daffodil-149.jpg

Sunrise%20Over%20Crater%20Lake%20and%20Wizard%20Island,%20Crater%20Lake%20National%20Park,%20Oregon.jpg

I have been remiss about participating in these challenges but the lack of a good camera has made it difficult. These photos are actually from about two years ago (it is up to SpooPoker whether or not to include them) and are locked in WAYWRN Part 1 so I thought it was about time to repost them. It seemed serendipitous as the one picture already included the daffodils.

511557737_fyPUx-XL.jpg

511557961_gKzTW-XL.jpg

511558118_L9Bqs-XL.jpg

cronicmole

Reaction score
edmorel- i'm black, so sometimes I wonder if certain colors I see would look good on me when I see certain members wear them... that second sports coat but all skepticism to end...beautiful.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
edmorel- i'm black, so sometimes I wonder if certain colors I see would look good on me when I see certain members wear them... that second sports coat but all skepticism to end...beautiful.

pretty sure ed is a mulato

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Claymore

I have been remiss about participating in these challenges but the lack of a good camera has made it difficult. These photos are actually from about two years ago (it is up to SpooPoker whether or not to include them) and are locked in WAYWRN Part 1 so I thought it was about time to repost them. It seemed serendipitous as the one picture already included the daffodils.

I would have loved to included this in the contest, Mr.C - but being that they are so old, I think it just would not have been fair to the field of people who planned a outfit for today/this week to be up against a fit from 2009. Looks great though.

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I would have loved to included this in the contest, Mr.C - but being that they are so old, I think it just would not have been fair to the field of people who planned a outfit for today/this week to be up against a fit from 2009. Looks great though.

No problem at all. That is quite fair. I appreciate what you are doing with the contests and wish I was able to participate more fully.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
pretty sure ed is a mulato

lol8[1].gif
This woke me up. I wonder how the PC police are going to handle this one.

Originally Posted by gnatty8
Nothing like grubby khakis to ruin a perfectly good SC

p1030556o.jpg

p1030554s.jpg

SC, tie and shirt make up for the pants, which don't look bad to me anyway. That is a real winner.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nexalynanmeldelserno1