Higher rise Nudie Bootcut Olas?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by A Y, Mar 22, 2006.

1. A Y

A Y Senior member

Does anyone have suggestions for jeans that fit like the Nudie Bootcut Olas, except with a higher rise? I'm looking for something slimmer through the thigh and butt, but with a subtle bootcut, and a higher rise. The rise of the Regular Ralf or department store 501s work fine for me. Thanks.

--Andre

2. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Depending on the size of your thighs, you could probably just size down one in Ralfs. My one-size-too-small RRs were literally skin tight across my thighs when I first got them.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

The 5EP bootcut (one rinse or wahsed styles - raws are loose to begin with) fits your description well. It has an 11" or so rise, a very subtle bootcut, are slim through the thighs, and carry a hefty $270+ pricetag. Online, Active Endeavors sells them, and we have a coupon, but so does Steven Alan, and maybe Factory People. SOme UK webstores do likewise, but that is just just asking for financial reamage. Otherwise, American Rag iin LA carries them, and I think that there is a list of retailers on www.denimmafia.com.

4. A Y

A Y Senior member

Thanks guys. It sounds like I have a few good alternatives.

--Andre