1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

hemorrhoids

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by jgold47, Aug 30, 2010.

1. kakemono

kakemono Senior member

At the first symptoms, take a hot sit-in bath + the regular anti-inflammation lozenges. No heavy lifting/straining, tons of fiber, plenty of liquids

This.
    I've also had to stash away maxipads just in case like someone else mentioned.

2. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

got a dr's appt this friday. will let you know how it goes. This was the exchange I had with the office:

Nurse: Do you want a male or female doctor? Me: does it matter? Nurse: some people have a preference. Me: Which ever one has the smallest fingers and the best sense of humor.

3. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

You get it from the different forms of straining, from all of the above that others have said, even consistent coughing. I've had it before, dumps were terrible coming every few days (probably my very low veggie consumption). I've had it for years and it I recently started going once or twice a day because of the intake of more veggies, starches, and cultured foods. You just have to stimulate your system with not only fiber but good bacteria and water. You can only remove it surgically or it can burst accidentally but the best step is to just improve your eating habits, also if you can't get it brown stuff out just give up and try again when you really need to go.

One important thing to remember is, when you go poop, get a box and put your feet on it to simulate squatting, this is a very natural form for bowel movements and will put less strain.

4. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

NSFW?

Geez, why did I click on that? I didn't need to see it. [​IMG]

6. BP348

BP348 Senior member

got a dr's appt this friday. will let you know how it goes. This was the exchange I had with the office:

Nurse: Do you want a male or female doctor? Me: does it matter? Nurse: some people have a preference. Me: Which ever one has the smallest fingers and the best sense of humor.

I can understand that. Never had the problem but if or when I need that treated or a prostate check it will be a female doctor. Call me a homophobe or whatever but I'm not letting another male stick anything up my ass.

7. mcs5280

mcs5280 Well-Known Member

NSFW?

Just vomited...thanks for that.

8. emeterioy

emeterioy Well-Known Member

Preparation H is the cure. [​IMG]

9. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

NSFW?

Yes, NSFW but it's memorable. Will inspire you to eat more veggies and fiber, less meat.

10. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

Good job going to the doc. Blood out your butt is never good.

When I was like 17 I was at an amateur/professional wrestling event with some friends ([​IMG] ) and felt my pants wet. Went to the bathroom and had a quarter sized blood stain on my jeans. Embarassingly told my folks and went to the doc... internal and external hemorroid ruptured. Nothing major. Happened again but at least I knew.