• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Helsinki street style

Ramses

Reaction score
Tokyo Street Style from

Harajuku,
Shibuya,
Omotesando,
Daikanyama, and
Ginza
inlove.gif

http://www.style-arena.jp/index_e.htm

a003b.jpg

a003b.jpg

nomovement

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Link?

good point. I could've sworn that someone started a stockholm style thread last week; but I can't find it anymore. Did the moderators get jelous and can it? Was I halucinating all those hot stockholm girls? I remember copying the link and sending it to my gf with a message for her to start dressing like halfo of those girls stat. If she has the link I'll repost it. If she doesn't, well thats bad news bears for me isn't it.

ville_e

Reaction score
If someone has the link to that other Helsinki fashion site and the Stockholm site then please post them !
wink.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My friend actually does that. She says she refuses to photograph me so that she can lord that fact over me.

Also, she is very tall and I am afraid to mess with her.

nomovement

Reaction score
I ws expecting to see all of my old friends on that; but I guess they're not as cool as I remember. Tall women are not to be messed with-just adored.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this thread has some of the ugliest things i have ever seen in my life. Dressing different for the sake of dressing different is just retarted. Why can't people be unique in their personality insted of trying to compansate with overly retarted attention grabbing clothes? Anybody can be unique by pretending they don't have a mirror, what's unique about that?

moykky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
this thread has some of the ugliest things i have ever seen in my life. Dressing different for the sake of dressing different is just retarted. Why can't people be unique in their personality insted of trying to compansate with overly retarted attention grabbing clothes? Anybody can be unique by pretending they don't have a mirror, what's unique about that?

You are what you wear? Maybe they are that different? I wouldn't stress too much what other people use for clothes.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by moykky
You are what you wear? Maybe they are that different? I wouldn't stress too much what other people use for clothes.

you are not what you wear, you are who you are. They are not THAT different they're just trying to be.

ville_e

Reaction score
I agree that some of those outfits are outrageous and that people should instead seek to be different via their personalities and their values but your clothes mirror you as a person and therefore you can also be unique through the way you dress.

I've seen some examples i like and others that really shock me!
laugh.gif

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano

hmmm...people may feel the way the same way about the way you dress.

Why are you a member of this and Superfuture with such a closed minded attitude?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads