1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help me spend a Container Store gift card

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Redbird13, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Redbird13

Redbird13 Active Member

A while back, I received a $35 gift card from The Container Store. However, I've never been there before. I think I might go sometime soon and see if I find anything useful there. Any of you guys know of any handy things sold there that I should watch out for?

2. Jsoftz

Jsoftz Senior member

Hangers, suit covers (canvas/cotton), cedar shoe trees, cedar stuff for your closet. I just went and dropped a good amount of money there on this stuff.

3. Redbird13

Redbird13 Active Member

So the stuff is good quality? In that case, I'll definitely be looking into those. Thanks!

4. scrolls

scrolls Senior member

I really like these hangers from The Container Store. Good quality and don't leave any bumps in the shoulders.