Help Identifying Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by twin8885, Apr 13, 2006.

1. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

I know this is probably really vague, but I thought it would be worth a shot.

I tried on a pair of jeans today that I loved, but I didn't catch the name and was hoping someone would know it. The jeans came in a one wash and a raw denim, the one wash was a salvage and it retailed for 250. The back pocket had a brown sorta painted on half an inch stripe going diagonal up the bottom of the pocket. Where the label is usually stitched on the back waiste, it was a brown printed on bar with the name written on it (I couldn't read it).

Hope this helps, I know its not a new company and its been around for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Parker

2. moosy

moosy Senior member

3. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Both Evisu and G Star do prints on the back pockets, but I don't know of either printing the back label as well. I'm sure there are other brands that do it.

4. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

It wasn't either of the two. I am familiar with both, the back pockets were both plain except for a tiny painted on stripe. I am pretty sure the name of the company was 3 words.

5. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

jean paul damage?

6. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

I called and figured it out, its a company called Finn. Has anyone ever heard of them?