• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Help identify these shoes/moccasins/boots

arice89

Reaction score
I posted this in the Men's Clothing forum but was told I'd be better off posting here. Anyone have any idea what shoes the model is wearing here? I've tried contacting Obey but they haven't responded.

Thanks.

Regal

Reaction score
They look like something SeaVees would make, but I don't see those exact shoes on their website. Edit- so close:
SeaVees 12/62 Desert Boot. They're only shown in leather on the SeaVees site, but J.Crew appears to have them in khaki.

arice89

Reaction score
Obey finally got back to me and said that they are Generic Surplus from a few years ago but they are unsure of what style. I contacted Generic Surplus and they said "Though we work with Obey all the time I don't think those are ours."

Abliss

Reaction score
Hmm...Could be Clae? Would had said Generic Surplus but apparently not

Abliss

Reaction score
Doubt it SeeVees...They would had a logo on the side.

arice89

Reaction score
So I e-mailed Obey back saying I found out they're not GS. Here's what I got:

Im sorry I had to look at the picture last time on my phone and they looked like a pair of Generic Surplus. They're actually from Hong Kong by a company called 5CM.
Now it's just a matter of finding them and buying them... can't seem to find anything about this 5CM stuff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.