• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hand-made shoes

shoemaker

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just registered myself in this forum. I did it to inform you that I opened a new shop for real hand-made shoes. The shoes can be find in Budapest Hungary.
I give you our website to get information if you like
www.budapest-shoes.hu

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score

First, welcome. Can you tell us more about the construction of your different lines of shoes? Not too many Hungarian speakers here

Tom

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02

First, welcome. Can you tell us more about the construction of your different lines of shoes? Not too many Hungarian speakers here

Tom

Click that little button that says "Eng" at the top.
I'm still exploring the site, but some of the styles are quite nice.

I, too, would like to hear more about the construction, as well as the pricing.

Thank you!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.