• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

Zassiliss

Reaction score
It's H&M, they probably value the floor space more for regular products due to increased inventory turnaround.

More likely to make a profit with regular stock than let floor space go to waste for weeks on end.

leeba

Reaction score
Another dude right here looking for a proxy of the black sidezips in 42, will pay reasonable proxy fee.

mint

Reaction score

FYI, the grey sidezips are NOT on sale - still $99.

If anyone wants to proxy the fur coat in a 40 PM me.

That makes more sense. All the fur coats in Toronto are gone, lol. They were $50, I really should've bought one....

applegreen

Reaction score
I swear I'm not normally at H&M this much, but stopped in at the Century City mall location and they have a bit of the other clothes (no black/grey side zips though). I have no idea what the official names are, but they had a good size run of the blue shawl knit sweater (~$60), suiting, that crazy oversized white jacket, the weird denim/khaki pants, the actually pretty decent tan overcoat with the inverted lapels, and a bunch of women's stuff it looks like. All discounted about 50% I think.

ChronBong

Reaction score
If im 42 in CP's Winter Premium....what size side-zip boots am i? 41?

i tried to buy the side-zip boots but it was sold out, i looked too late...im looking for the black or charcoal ones.

Last edited:

Stillblade

Reaction score
I hear the camel overcoats are dirt cheap now. What size would I want if I'm usually a medium, 38 or 40? And does anyone know of H&Ms in NJ/NYC that would have them? Otherwise hit me up if you can proxy :slayer:

Last edited:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, $30 for side zips? I managed to get the last black pair for 70% off yesterday for Boxing Day in Calgary and I thought that was a good deal already. Mostly the white loafers and side zips left with a couple of random shirts and jeans.

I also got this jacket impusively as it was $53:
maison-martin-margiela-with-hm-lookbook-01.jpg

Not sure how to rock that too well in public, haha...
I bought this as well. Paid about $100, but I couldn't pass it up. I feel the same way as you do though haha. I love the way it looks in the mirror, so I'm just gonna have to nut up and rock it out one night.

Anybody have the navy suit vest in a Sz. 38 they want to part with? I'm starting to think the 36 is a bit snug on me.

BigC222

Reaction score
If im 42 in CP's Winter Premium....what size side-zip boots am i? 41?

i tried to buy the side-zip boots but it was sold out, i looked too late...im looking for the black or charcoal ones.
43. CPs are sized bigger so your 42 is actually more like a 43. I'm the same size as you. Don't need to size down for the side zips.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads