• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Group Buy: handmade, hand-painted silk pocket squares from Armenia.

DM66

Reaction score
#37. Almost every order had one.

Except me
facepalm.gif
. I should've ordered that one.......woulda been much more versatile for a beginner. Ugh!

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pubes neck beard burns my eyes!!! Sorry, Ace it's the truth!!! Good fits though.

Last edited:

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
During my whole life, only one girl complained about the facial hair. Everyone else liked it, including myself. I also use it to balance out the tightness and colorfulness of my outfits with some raw manliness.

Spong

Reaction score

During my whole life, only one girl complained about the facial hair. Everyone else liked it, including myself. I also use it to balance out the tightness and colorfulness of my outfits with some raw manliness.

Nothing wrong with a beard, I sport one myself, just that proper beards, even full ones, aren't really supposed to extend down the neck. It'd look smarter tidied up and still be rugged enough for your requirements.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess you're right and I should shave the neck.

Whoever wants more pocket squares - contact me thru pm and I'll give you her email address. I'm not dealing wih this anymore, it was a one time thing, but she may want to continue with this business.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I guess you're right and I should shave the neck.
Whoever wants more pocket squares - contact me thru pm and I'll give you her email address. I'm not dealing wih this anymore, it was a one time thing, but she may want to continue with this business.

PM sent. Thanks.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will let her know there's interest. She should post herself or even start a b&s thread. I'm off for the weekend, but I'll do this first thing when I come back.

coffeecupman

Reaction score
OK dudes,

I've sent a PM to Acecow, and once he replies, I'll know for sure, but right now I'm willing to manage group buy #2.

Until early next week, consider your orders and I'll post if it's on or not as soon as I hear myself.

All the best,
ccm

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK dudes,

I've sent a PM to Acecow, and once he replies, I'll know for sure, but right now I'm willing to manage group buy #2.

Until early next week, consider your orders and I'll post if it's on or not as soon as I hear myself.

All the best,
ccm
CCM - I sent you a PM that contains the ladies name and email address...I believe this is her website. Armenia on Silk Cuttingboard

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads