1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grenson Updates

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nightowl6261a, Apr 12, 2006.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Distinguished Member

The Grensons availability are updated, things have ben added in and deleted, and hopefully all is good now, there are some 13's and a 12 and a few sizes in 9-101/2 that had been left in peoples carts.

2. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Distinguished Member

Please tell me hill to toe measurement of size 9D and 9.5D on average.

Thank you.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

4. yanks2182

yanks2182 Senior Member

[​IMG]]

What would you wear this shoe with?

5. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Distinguished Member

Please tell me hill to toe measurement of size 9D and 9.5D on average.

Thank you.

That is going to vary depending upon the shoe

6. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Distinguished Member

If someone has shoes that do not fit well, is it appropriate that they be posted here? It may save shipping. You know, shipping directly to the new buyer vs. shipping back to Chris and then to the new buyer.

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

If someone has shoes that do not fit well, is it appropriate that they be posted here? It may save shipping. You know, shipping directly to the new buyer vs. shipping back to Chris and then to the new buyer.

Only if those shoes are 10.5 and they want to sell them to me at a discount [​IMG]

8. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Distinguished Member

Chris,
    Please kindly let me know Hill to toe measurement for 9D 52 and 10D 84.

Thank you

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I'm considering these but need s ome feedback, am I crazy? Plus I normaly wear a 9 in running shoes but tend to prefer a tight fit for dress shoes so I'm usually going for a 8.5 and they fit fine, will that be the case with those? http://www.benniesshoes.com/Merchant...ry_Code=Size85

10. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

You are not crazy. I don't really like ANY shoes with a bicycle toe, even simulated, but these are among the best I've seen. If they're too red for you, that can be toned down with polishing.

11. thinman

thinman Distinguished Member

A great monkstrap is available in size 9D . . . almost enough for me to consider foot binding.

http://www.benniesshoes.com/Merchant...ory_Code=Size9

I agree, it's a great shoe and unfortunately not available in my size either.[​IMG]

12. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

You are not crazy. I don't really like ANY shoes with a bicycle toe, even simulated, but these are among the best I've seen. If they're too red for you, that can be toned down with polishing.

I don't like bicycle toes either, but I kind of like this one. There was also a pair of bicycle-toed loafers I liked, and I don't care for loafers.

13. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I really shouldn't buy a pair of shoes, but can anyone tell me how these run compared to the EG 202? A 202 UK10 fits me perfectly.

14. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Distinguished Member

I really shouldn't buy a pair of shoes, but can anyone tell me how these run compared to the EG 202? A 202 UK10 fits me perfectly.

From my limited experience, it depends a little on the lasts. The PS 4 figure last 8002 or 9002 run a little larger. I would say mostly a 10.5, but maybe a 10 in the shell cordovans. Those were much larger than others marked the same size.

-

15. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

From my limited experience, it depends a little on the lasts. The PS 4 figure last 8002 or 9002 run a little larger. I would say mostly a 10.5, but maybe a 10 in the shell cordovans. Those were much larger than others marked the same size.

-

Crap, I was afraid of that. That means there are a bunch in my size that I could use. Hey Chris, how does Bennie's feel about graft? [​IMG]