• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grease Stain On My APCs

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question: See posts like this all the time, where is this fear of washing your jeans coming from!??

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ispy
Wabi sabi was the winner until I read this.
Yeah, wasabi would work too, as long as you gently dipped the jeans in soy sauce first and cleansed the palate with a slice of pickled ginger afterwards.

mondayc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
Question: See posts like this all the time, where is this fear of washing your jeans coming from!??
Some people think one wash will be the different between SICK FADEZ and pre-washed Old Navy results.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by word
I love 5 guys. Bacon cheese hot dog is awesome. Was that your first time there? Surely you knew they just dump the fries in the bag with no real container holding them.

5guys just opened up a couple spots here what should i cop burger wise? wanna see if it's as good as innout.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
5guys just opened up a couple spots here what should i cop burger wise? wanna see if it's as good as innout.

Whatever you want. You pick the amount of meat and cheese or no, then you have them add whatever toppings you want for no extra charge. Fries are separate, and no need to order anything larger then a small. They stuff a small cup full of 'em, and then dump twice what's in the cup in your bag. Largest 'small' fry order on the planet earth.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've often used a product called Zout for removing grease or food stains. Works well without discoloring the fabric.

But eating food so greasy that is soaks through the wrapper?
facepalm.gif

Even worse are those pizza places that somehow manage to create pizza which soaks through a thick cardboard box.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cptjeff
Whatever you want. You pick the amount of meat and cheese or no, then you have them add whatever toppings you want for no extra charge. Fries are separate, and no need to order anything larger then a small. They stuff a small cup full of 'em, and then dump twice what's in the cup in your bag. Largest 'small' fry order on the planet earth.

Ya I knew about that was warned in advance, what are some good topping recs should have been my question that is kind of like signature 5gaiz that is popular ie jalapenos, bacon etc.

laughter95

Reaction score
i always get

little bacon burger (1 patty)

extra mushrooms
onion (raw and grilled)
extra jalapenos
hot sauce
hot sauce on the side
lettuce

i feel like i'm missing something.

anyway, eat this once a month because it takes about that long to digest.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Even worse are those pizza places that somehow manage to create pizza which soaks through a thick cardboard box.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Hey, you just described pretty much every pizza place near me!
laugh.gif

Branches

Reaction score
You gotta get a bacon cheeseburger with:

BBQ sauce
Tomato
Relish

p.s. wash your jeans

Abstraktmind

Reaction score
yeah they flipped the **** outta my thread! lol It was my first time at 5 guys..and you damn right I want "sick fadez", after the hell I went through to break them in, I want what's due to me lol

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wash your jeans. I washed mine 6 months after we had a "mandatory pledge camp-out" one week (while I was pledging, of course). I could still smell the bonfire on the jeans, regardless of what I tried. Inevitably, my NS had to go to the washer... They turned out great. I don't know why I didn't wash them after they got smelly. And now for my Five Guys order (there's one right on campus, open till 2 AM on Friday & Saturday
laugh.gif
): Little Cheeseburger Raw onions (extra!) Jalapenos Mustard Ketchup Good luck on your wash, and you won't regret it.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Ya I knew about that was warned in advance, what are some good topping recs should have been my question that is kind of like signature 5gaiz that is popular ie jalapenos, bacon etc.

I usually get the standard cheeseburger with grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms, pickles, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup. If you're unsure, just order one "all the way".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics