• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Sunglass for $300 and under?

thepataphysician

Reaction score
Originally Posted by upnorth
This is my pair.
hybe.jpg
hybe.jpg

I am pretty sure that eric glennie designed those. there is nothing like making a change to a good design just for the sake of standing out.

azn8oi

Reaction score
like i said, those look good on european WIMMENZ. stop hating.

an obese german guy designed those. or, at least, some fat guy that wears a germany-flag-lacoste polo.

im being totally serious.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea those are horrible looking. I would never wear anything like that they look like a stupid movie prop.

mimesis

Reaction score
went to sunglass hut today in canada, tried on and loved the raybans wayfarer in 50mm tortoise. Is there a place I canget a legit pair for less than they sell them? (137$ canada if i remember correctly)

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my pair.
hybe.jpg

Holy ****, I know exactly what the idea behind these are. They are so you can wear a bluetooth headset at the same time, right? That's an incredible amount of DOUCHE for one man to have on his face. That's double-douche.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Holy ****, I know exactly what the idea behind these are. They are so you can wear a bluetooth headset at the same time, right? That's an incredible amount of DOUCHE for one man to have on his face. That's double-douche.

LOL
bounce2.gif

Nonn8tive

Reaction score
robert geller has some pretty nice sunglasses as well this season....less than 200 if im not mistaken

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but all those who posted remarks about parasite sunglasses probably never wore them before/ enough to make a genuine comparison.

They were recommended by my doctor and they help relieve the tensions and headaches that are caused by traditional temple tips of other sunglasses. I wouldn't laugh at someone who wears an eyepatch or walks with the aid of crutches for medical reasons, and you guys shouldn't either.
plain.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should get a pair of mykitas. They have normal temples and are probably a lot more comfortable than those. Those seem to be pinching your head...

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but all those who posted remarks about parasite sunglasses probably never wore them before/ enough to make a genuine comparison.

They were recommended by my doctor and they help relieve the tensions and headaches that are caused by traditional temple tips of other sunglasses. I wouldn't laugh at someone who wears an eyepatch or walks with the aid of crutches for medical reasons, and you guys shouldn't either.
plain.gif

You didn't mention this in your original post, how were we supposed to know?

benchan

Reaction score
ghulkhan, depends on what you mean by comfort, mykita is just average at best though I have only just tried their glasses. If you ever do any light sporting activities wearing mykita, they will slip like crazy.

Baduy

Reaction score
At a Marshalls 45 minutes from my home, I picked-up an Oakley Nanowire 2.0 for $70. Of course, without any polishing cloth and cases. The case and cloth you can buy at any Oakley store. A month ago, I scored from a Marshalls close at work a Mosley Tribes Pilot in gold frame with polarized red/brown lens for $40. No case, no polishing cloth, but that's fine. Another good deal was a John Varvatos V115 for $30, from you guess it...Marshalls again.

So I'd say check out Marshalls. Sometimes you get lucky.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics