• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FYI: Wings + Horns Sample Sale

goofyheha

Reaction score
pants are all $50
i saw a pair of jeans with the excellent "fading" and "oil", but it's 3D cutting

SWB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I'm going to be off for the evening in a few minutes, so I'll update the status quo for the evening. Sold, Paid for, Done: -Grey side-button hoodie M -Shawl Grey Sweat L -Wine utility shirt S -Tuxedo shirt, check in S Payment pending -White LS v neck M -White LS textured tee M -Black side button hoodie M -White henley M -Utility shirt green M -Tuxedo shirt white M Still available -White Tee zip hoodie M $60 -Brown textured crew tee M $30 -Slim fit tiger hoodie L Best offer -Slim fit tiger hoodie view L Best offer -Grey fleece V neck M with buttons $55 -Black cotton crew tee S $30 -Black ribbed side-button tee S $55
What color are these?

thebestofall

Reaction score
yo JD who was you? were you the guy with P1? i was like the guy who didnt blend in at all. LOL with like a trucker the hundreds? and those sb recall?

i grab like 20 pieces.

denimaddict

Reaction score
If anyone comes home with a size L Classic fit hoodie in black or olive I will take it. Tiger or not, I don't care

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I have had 2 offers for $100 on the brown slim fit tiger fleece... anyone else?

Still have 2 items in S there, both can go together for 80 + shipping. I need to get my losses back to the "negligible" area before I go and get anything else from the sale.

As for the people who wanted buffalo check jackets, please be aware they will end up being about 200 shipped. If you could pre-pay for them (as one of you has, thanks) I'd appreciate it, it's quite a risk for me to drop 500 bucks on 3 jackets and have one of the buyers flake on me. Not that I don't trust you guys, I'm just into this kind of deep as it is.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebestofall
yo JD who was you? were you the guy with P1? i was like the guy who didnt blend in at all. LOL with like a trucker the hundreds? and those sb recall?
Are you kidding? If anyone didn't blend in it was me, I was the only one not wearing chucks. I was the guy in the charcoal wool coat and blue V neck sweater making off with the box of stuff. Heading back at 4 today to see what's up, but I'm going to be more selective this time. I don't want to buy anything else until I flip what I have, so PM me if you're interested in any of the stuff I have left. IMHO (aside from the tiger fleece) the best items are the small side-button tee and the medium grey v-neck with the buttons, kind of surprised those are still around... If anyone wants a couple of items I'll let the 2nd go without any markup.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Heading back out in about an hour, looking for utility shirts, tiger fleece, blankets and a buffalo check jacket. Fingers crossed.

By the way, last night they put out a L shawl collar blazer, a friend of mine snapped it up for 150, the lucky bastard.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Aww, no blankets.
frown.gif

I hope they make some more this year, or else I'm going to have to go buy a bunch of hoodies to hack together into a big single piece.

fogg

Reaction score
I just got back from going to the sample sale today. I haven't gone the first 2 days, but I'm assuming they are putting out some new stuff each day since I was there right when it opened (I was actually lined up a bit beforehand) and got 2 super slim fit tiger fleece hoodies (they were the only tiger fleece hoodies available that I saw, though) and one of the shearling lined hoodies from last fall with the leather elbows.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the buffalo check jacket I wanted in a large, though.

It sounds like there will be some more new stock for the last day tomorrow, but I'm not sure how much. The guy running the sale mentioned they had a bit more to put out, but not what it would be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads