• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Funny Suit Blog

SuitGuy24

Reaction score
I have been spending the last few lunch hours perusing this really funny thread on a site dedicated to discussions of New York City television news:

http://www.packofseven.tv/tvnt/showthread.php?t=406

It is a mammoth thread regarding wardrobe problems of the men on the local NYC stations and takes a few pages to really get going, but it is really funny and sad at the same time. Over time you actually see that many of the guys he trashes do a wardrobe re-do based on what he advises and there is even a link to a podcast he does (I can't pull off listening to a podcast at work...maybe at home some time). StyleForum and AskAndy get a few mentions as well.

It really is amazing at how poorly some men dress. Especially in New York City.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Will's blog can be funny too.

SuitGuy24

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Great thread! Thanks for posting.

I finally finished it today. Too bad he is out of business. I would assume that after New York, SanFran would probably have the best-dressed men on the air. Do you find that to be the case, or do they also have problems with poorly dressed anchors and reporters?

Will

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitGuy24
I finally finished it today. Too bad he is out of business. I would assume that after New York, SanFran would probably have the best-dressed men on the air. Do you find that to be the case, or do they also have problems with poorly dressed anchors and reporters?

The San Francisco on air personalities apparently look to New York for guidance.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's