• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Rolex Tudor Prince Oyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndsleep612

Reaction score
I'm selling a vintage Rolex Tudor Oyster Prince.. The case and winding crown are made by Rolex and also used on the Rolex Air-King model. Many Tudor watches prior to the mid 1990s used the same crown and cases as Rolex watches, thus the Rolex markings are visible on Tudor watches.

The case measures 34mm with 19mm lugs (same size as Rolex Air-King). The watch has a smooth bezel with a silver dial with baton markers, along with an original Tudor acrylic crystal and original Rolex screw-down crown. The case back is marked by Rolex. The watch comes on a dark grey Hirsch Duke strap.

The watch is roughly about 30 years old, give or take. It is in very good condition for it's age. There are some minor surface scratches on the case. On the Rolex crown, there is a scratch on the tip of the 3rd crown (see picture).

Model Number: 90200
Serial Number: 919xxx
Movement: Original Tudor 25 Rubies Automatic Movement ( 2776 )
Dial: Silver with Tudor shield at 12 o'clock area.
Case: 34 mm (Excluding Crown) x 41.5 mm (Lugs to Lugs)

My asking price is $450 shipped in CONUS only. I accept Paypal. Prefer to do local transaction in SF Bay Area.

Attachments

• backx.jpg
    backx.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 95
  • angle_closeupx.jpg
    angle_closeupx.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 98
  • facex.jpg
    facex.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 86
  • frontx.jpg
    frontx.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 91
  • model_numberx.jpg
    model_numberx.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 76
  • opp_sidex.jpg
    opp_sidex.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 77
  • serial_numberx.jpg
    serial_numberx.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 77
  • side_anglex.jpg
    side_anglex.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 140
  • sidex.jpg
    sidex.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

RLX009

Reaction score
Hi I had a few qs on the watch. How well does it keep the time? Also when was it last calibrated?

Thanks,
Richard

ndsleep612

Reaction score
The watch keeps great time no need for servicing unless one wants to spend extra money on perfectly working watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads