• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Two beautiful Chester Barrie suits, ~44-46R $200 shipped each

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have for sale a couple Chester Barrie suits. These are beautiful suits, and I wouldn't mind keeping them, but due to my recent cutting, they would require some alterations in order to fit properly, and I figured I'd offer them up here since I have no shortage of nice suits. Price is $200 shipped each and this price is firm. Please do not make any offers because I like these suits and don't need to sell them. Both of these suits are in mint condition and ready to wear! Price is $160 each or $300 for both suits.

Charcoal Chester Barrie for Saks suit, 46R, $160 shipped

First up is a charcoal double pinstripe single breasted notch lapel 3 button suit in 46R. This is a beautiful suit and would be perfect for business meetings as well as casual occasions. It is a beautiful wool, feels like super 120s, very smooth and luxurious. The pants are single pleated. Add some Savile Row style to your wardrobe with this beautiful suit.

Measurements:

Jacket:
Chest: 48"
Shoulder: 21"
Waist: 45"
Sleeve Length: 25.5"
Length: 33.5" from top of collar

Pants:
Waist: 38" (with 2" to let out or so)
Inseam: 30" (with 2" to let out and 1 1/4" cuff)

cb1jz2.jpg

cb2ee5.jpg

cb3hq3.jpg

Solid Charcoal Chester Barrie for Carroll and Company suit 46R $160 shipped

Next up is a solid charcoal Chester Barrie for Carroll & Company single breasted two button notch lapel suit in 46R. This is a beautiful wardrobe staple and perfect for interviews and business meetings, as well as social occasions. It was made by Chester Barrie for Carroll & Company. It has a whimsical red patterned lining and is a beautiful fabric (again, feels like super 120s)

Measurements:

Jacket:
Chest: 48"
Shoulder: 21"
Waist: 45"
Sleeve Length: 25.5"
Length: 32.5" from top of collar

Pants:
Waist: 38" (with 2" to let out or so)
Inseam: 31" (with 3" to let out and 1 1/4" cuff)

cb4ey3.jpg

cb5tg6.jpg

PM me if you have any questions. Prices include shipping within the United States via USPS Priority Mail. I will ship to most countries for an additional fee.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Per request, here are pics of the first pair of pants. Please let me know if you would like any more pictures.

cb6wj8.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A few words about the construction since I received some questions about these. Both suits are fully canvassed and have nice details like pick stitched lapels, hand-sewn buttonholes, and exhibit a decent amount of handwork. I would say the quality is pretty similar to the RLPL suits also made by Chester Barrie, and probably comparable to Isaia mainline.

Nativefx

Reaction score
drizz,

Can you tell me if the armholes on these suits are higher? I'm interested in them but so far I have only found the Isaia's with the higher armholes to give me more freedom to move. I had a post asking for options of other makers that I might be able to try but no one commented on whether this was the case for Chester Barrie.

Measurements are pretty close to the Isaia Scott G model sportcoat which seemed to fit very well. Maybe a hair slimmer in the waist, if I remember correctly.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nativefx
drizz,

Can you tell me if the armholes on these suits are higher? I'm interested in them but so far I have only found the Isaia's with the higher armholes to give me more freedom to move. I had a post asking for options of other makers that I might be able to try but no one commented on whether this was the case for Chester Barrie.

Measurements are pretty close to the Isaia Scott G model sportcoat which seemed to fit very well. Maybe a hair slimmer in the waist, if I remember correctly.

I would say the armholes are pretty similar to Isaia. They aren't as high as Borrelli, Attolini, or SA, but they're comparable to Isaia and Brioni.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To answer a question, the pants on the solid charcoal CB are also single pleated.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prices reduced on both suits to $175 shipped each. This is an excellent price for extremely well-made suits with a lot of handwork.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
price reduced to $160 shipped for each suit or $300 shipped for both.

Matt B

Reaction score
Does either suit have any fabric to let out on the sleeve (would only need a half inch or so)?

Also, what would you charge to ship to Vancouver?

Thanks,

Matt

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt B
Does either suit have any fabric to let out on the sleeve (would only need a half inch or so)?

Also, what would you charge to ship to Vancouver?

Thanks,

Matt

Yeah, they have about 3/4" to let out or so. Shipping to Canada would be $10 more per suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads