• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ties - Zileri, Charvet, Bullock & Jones, Bergdorf, etc.

markr

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my wardrobe, so here are some ties for sale. Most of these I purchased on eBay, though the Zileri I bought here. Here are descriptions and prices (not including postage) (ties are numbered from L-R): #1. Zileri: Bought here on the Forum recently. 55% silk, 45% cotton; 3.8"; brand new w/out tags. My wife, who is generally against me spending time on the Forum and buying clothes, insisted that I buy this tie because it was so good looking. It's a beautiful tie, but unfortunately, it's not my style. $25. #2. J Crew: NWT. 100% cashmere; 3.5". My wife is making me get rid of some of my many solid navy ties, and this is one of them. $15. #3. Bullock & Jones: Bought used on eBay about a year ago; have worn it quite a few times since; note that it shows some wear (i.e., it's not "like new") but is still in good condition. 100% silk; 3.75". Woven silk, not quite navy -- a classic and versatile tie. $15. #4. Charvet: Similar to the Bullock tie -- bought on eBay; shows some wear; classic tie. 100% silk; 3.5". $18. SOLD #5. Bergdorf Goodman: Similar to the Bullock and Charvet ties -- bought on eBay; shows some wear; classic tie. 100% silk; 3.6". $15. #6. TM Lewin: Bought used on eBay recently; like new condition. 100% silk; 3.8". Red/navy weave. My wife is also making me get rid of some of my many red ties
confused.gif
. $15. #7. Countess Mara: Received as gift; like new condition. Not my style. 100% silk; 4"; self-tipped (5 or 7-fold? -- I'm not familiar with this brand). $12.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads