1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: T&A Caruso Patch Pocket Sport Coat 38-40R

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by kali77, Jan 12, 2008.

1. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

I purchased this from the QS a few months back. I never got around to getting it tailored. So it has remained on a hanger in my closet. This is a fantastic coat in terrific condition it came from the QS's closet and he stated he only wore it a few times, and i have not worn it, so it is in great condition. I have been bitten by the watch bug so I decided instead of getting this tailored I would sell it to help raise funds for another watch purchase[​IMG] The jacket is a light to medium grey herringbone with subtle colored flakes throughout the fabric. It has very soft shoulders, double vents, crafted and styled like a classic Neapolitan style coat. Fantastic[​IMG] I am asking for SOLD! shipped USPS priority in the CONUS with PP fees included. The 2nd pic is best description of the true color Shoulder Seam to Seam: 18 3/4" Chest: 21" Length from TOC: 31" Sleeve Length: 24" Working buttons Waist: 19" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks, Gene

2. gracian

gracian Senior Member

Great jacket at a great price. I would buy this if I didn't already have one I got from edmorel. I think they are made by sartoria partenopea.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Nice coat! I'd buy it but I already have too many tweeds.

4. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

Great jacket at a great price. I would buy this if I didn't already have one I got from edmorel. I think they are made by sartoria partenopea.

Yeah I think you are right[​IMG] . I couldn't remember the maker.

5. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Distinguished Member

That is amazing looking tweed. From the measurements it looks closer to a 40R than a 38R or else I would be on it.

6. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

SOLD! Thanks A[​IMG]

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored