1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: NWT Isaia 130's suit, pair of new AE's

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by hanker565, Jun 21, 2006.

1. hanker565

hanker565 Senior Member

Hi all, I have for sale a new EUR 54L (44L US) Gianluca Isaia Napoli suit. It is 130's, 100% wool with Cupro lining and feels absolutely wonderful. Color is brown with an alternating pinstripe. It is unfinished Retail value is $2195.00. I'll try to have the measurements up by this week. If anyone is interested, let me know either here or by PM, and we can work something out before I put it on eBay. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Additionally, I have a pair of new AE's for sale, size 12D. Here is the eBay link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7776745077

2. hanker565

hanker565 Senior Member

Edit: Suit is unsold...I misrepresented the suit as a three button...it's a two-button, sorry about that.

3. hanker565

hanker565 Senior Member

Alright, here are the measurements: Jacket Chest: 23" across Waist: 20" across Shoulders 19.5" Length (from bottom of collar) 33" Sleeve 26.5" Pants Waist 38" Length: Unhemmed 52" This is the Scott model. It is a two-button with two vents. Fully lined. Sleeve buttons are included, as well as a band for the pants. I'm asking $425 shipped. Thanks.

4. pkincy

pkincy Senior Member

What is the weight of the wool....trop, medium or heavy?

What is the finish of the wool?

I presume you mentioned whether the pants were pleated or not, I will reread your post.

Perry

5. pkincy

pkincy Senior Member

you have pm.

Perry

6. hanker565

hanker565 Senior Member