• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS NIB Lattanzi, Lobb, EG, C&J, Paraboot, Harris etc..

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words fellas...

These will go to Ebay by week's end, so if you're interested, let me know.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that aportnoy's brother joined the forum to sell off his collection of US 12D's.....
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
A,

Would you say that those Lattanzi's fit larger than an 8000-last Lobbs, (like the one that you kindly have enroute to me)? I wear a UK 7 in 888 EGs and in StCs, but 6.5 in Kiton.

Thanks.

- B

B...I would say that these would be an excellent fit and similar to the 8695 JLs headed your way. They have a nicely rounded toe which makes for a comfortable fit. While Kiton and C&J lasts like 337 and 348 definitely run longer and would require sizing down.

I just found the Asprey box which translates the size to EU 41 and US 7.5.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Thanks, I will take the Lattanzis then. Same payment method as before?

Regards,

- B

Thanks B! Yes, please send payment via the same paypal account and I'll get them out ASAP. You're going to love them!

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you and I are exactly the same shoe size...

Every pair you're getting rid of is either slightly too small or slightly too large... which is especially a shame in the case of the butterfly loafers.

The C&Js are the only ones I think would work but I just bought a pair of tan bals.

I guess the Harris loafers could work also - are they unlined / is the leather soft? If they'll stretch a bit, they could be good.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
I think you and I are exactly the same shoe size...

Every pair you're getting rid of is either slightly too small or slightly too large... which is especially a shame in the case of the butterfly loafers.

The C&Js are the only ones I think would work but I just bought a pair of tan bals.

I guess the Harris loafers could work also - are they unlined / is the leather soft? If they'll stretch a bit, they could be good.

C...

I agree, we are the same size.
smile.gif

The Harris loafers are unlined and made from beautiful leather. They are soft and are on a great chisled toe last. These are my size and do fit, but I simply haven't had the opportunity to wear them.

The Paraboot chukka will also fit you well.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ltontheqt
Andrew,
How does the C&J run? I measure 9.5D. Any chance those would fit?

I wish they would but they will be too small. The Grenson Masterpiece butterfly loafer would work, though. Any interest in that?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Asprey/Lattanzis are sold. Thanks B!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by knittieguy
Portnoy's adjustable rate mortgage m ust have just reset

Nah, I work for the company that owns S&P.
blush.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads