• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Navy Canali Sportcoat with Custom Buttons

MysticAura

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had this Canali 40R sportcoat for 2 years now and I'm looking to sell it because of financial issues. Everyone's gotta pay the mortgage
. Anyways, it's on sale on eBay here. It really is in faboulous condition and I'm sure you'll enjoy it like I have. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
Cheers!

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've pretty much had my fill of sports jacket-buying for a while, but that is a nice jacket.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very nice. I think you should have started it at a higher starting price but I'm no expert.

frankie lee

Reaction score
I am in Manhattan and might be interested. If I win the auction, could I pick it up from you directly?

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by frankie lee
I am in Manhattan and might be interested. If I win the auction, could I pick it up from you directly?
To save on the free shipping?

frankie lee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
To save on the free shipping?

LOL--don't have a doorman in my building and am always missing packages. Sometimes it's easier to just go get it.

MysticAura

Reaction score
Haha well to be honest...I think it would be much easier for me to just ship it just because I would much rather do that than work out scheduling conflicts. Also, I work about at least 80 hours a week and it would be hard for me to find time.

Hope you understand. Thanks for your interest!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.