• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hugo Boss Chelseas, Peale Suede Chukkas, Puma (all 11.5)

SantosLHalper

Reaction score
There are a few pairs of shoes that I rarely wear, and I need to reduce the collection. I prefer PayPal. Shipping in CONUS is included. Would prefer to avoid INTL shipping, but if you are interested I will get a quote.

First off, a pair of 11.5US Hugo Boss chelseas. I bought these less than 6 months ago, and have worn them probably 5-6 times out of the house. I have another pair of brown chelseas that I wear more frequently, and it seems a shame to let them sit. As you can see from the photos, there is negligible wear on the soles. Retail was in the $300 range, I paid in the $100 range, and I'll sell for $65.

Exterior length: 13"
Exterior width: 4"
Shaft height: 6.25"
Heel: 0.75"

dscn2660ja7.jpg

dscn2661mk4.jpg

dscn2663zc5.th.jpg

Second, a pair of 11.5US chestnut suede Peale & Co. chukkas. Purchased from another member here a while back. Unfortunately, these see little to no use. There are two spots/stains on the outside of the right boot, and there is some wear to the Dainite sole and heels. Pictures hopefully convey the wear. I'd let these go for $SOLD.

Exterior length: 12.75"
Width: 4.625"
Shaft including heel: 5.75"
Heel: 1.125"

dscn2667ta5.th.jpg

dscn2669nv9.th.jpg

dscn2670pf0.th.jpg

dscn2671dy3.th.jpg

Finally, a pair of Puma Trimm Quicks in size 11.5US in a not-too common brown leather. The stripe is actually cream-colored and feels like suede. I've had these a few years and wore them sparingly because they are touch too small for me. The soles show almost no signs of wear. Cool shoes, wish I had not purchased them so hastily at the time. A steal at $30.

Exterior length: 12"
Width: 4.125"

dscn2664jp9.jpg

dscn2666vt8.jpg

PM with questions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads