• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Dior 21cm black sz 31, cockpit military jacket, nom de guerre thermal

lowrey

Reaction score

Dior 21cm denim, size 31

had these for a while but havent worn them much, so figured I might as well sell them. in very very good shape, worn for a few weeks in total so no strong fading anywhere. what you see in the pics turned out slightly stronger, creases look much more mild in reality. after a soak or wash they wouldn't probably be noticeable.

measurements:

waist: 45 cm (stretched)
inseam: 97cm
leg opening: 20.5cm

diorblack1.jpg

diorblack2.jpg

diorblack3.jpg

couple of old pics of them worn:

worn 1
worn 2

SOLD!

-----

cockpit wool jacket, sz M

cool military style wool jacket from cockpit, I like it a lot but its just a bit big for me and I'm too lazy to get it tailored, so this practically new. bought from Harvey Nichols in London for $450+, retail price in the US is $390.

shell is 80/20 wool/nylon. size is M, fits like a typical largeish M or smaller L.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm
pit to pit: 55cm
lower chest: 50cm
shoulder to hem: 77cm
sleeve outseam: 68cm

cockpit1.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg

pic of it worn

$250 + $32 for priority airmail

-----

Nom De Guerre thermal, size L

NDG thermal I got from Blackbird, unfortunately its a tiny bit big for me. the color is a very deep purplish red, great texture and very soft cotton. its made from two layers so its good for winter use as well.

new with tags, retail $198

measurements:

pit to pit: 55cm
shoulder to hem: 73cm

ndg1.jpg

ndg2.jpg

$180 shipped!

paypal accepted, shipping prices are for international shipping and apply everywhere.

lowrey

Reaction score
some more stuff:

Under Dog cardigan

cardigan from this Thai brand , its really nice but too small for me. has epaulets and pockets on front. size unknown, fits like an S or small medium.

underdog1.jpg

pit to pit: 50cm
length: 67cm

$45

shipping is $15 for priority airmail to anywhere. paypal accepted.

---

Rykiel Homme striped silk t-shirt, L

incredibily soft knit silk t-shirt from Rykiel Homme. green and off-white stripes, reversed seams on the sleeves and emroided logo on chest. fits like a snug M or maybe even a small. bought at the RH store in Paris.

approximate measurements:
pit to pit: 51cm
length: 67cm

rykiel1.jpg

rykiel2.jpg

rykiel3.jpg

$60 + $10 for priority airmail

--

Ships Jet Blue hoody

Ships hoody bought from Japan, size L, fits like an M. worn once or twice, so like new!

ships1.jpg

ships2.jpg

ships3.jpg

pic of the hoody worn

$90 + $15 for priority shipping

will combine shpping costs!

lowrey

Reaction score
following items are sold:

Underdog cardigan

and these are pending payment:

dior denim
n(n) sweat
ndg thermal
ships hoody

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics