• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LEMAIRE Wool Fannel Shirt Jacket - size 4/50, fits M/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lemaire wool baseball neckline Shirt Jacket

This is one of my favorite Lemaire pieces I own, but it's time to partways as it never fit me right, no matter how badly I want it to work. My loss is your gain as you wont find this for sale again as its from an older Christophe Lemaire season which Lemaire gained a lot of popularity from.

Lemaire is known for amazing materials, thoughtful and functional details and perfect silhouettes and this shirt is exactly that. Made from beautiful soft virgin wool fannel fabric which has a fully lined body from a soft cotton material. The wool material has a great hand feel and is very comfortable with an amazing depth of color (olive, forest green and a few grey tones). This creates a visually interesting piece whicn can be worn in a number of ways and can be worn casually or work just as well dressed up.

This Shirt Jacket has some really nice details including a reinforced hidden placket, very sleek welted in-seam (semi-conseled) pockets, hem reinforced side split with a slightly longer back and barrel sleeve cuffs.

This retailed for $450 USD and have only been worn carefully twice, so no flaws as new condition.

Approximate Measurements are
Pit to pit- 22.5"
Back length - 29.75"
Front length - 28"
Shoulder - 19"

Should be good for anyone from a 48/March or 50/L depending on how you want them to fit.

Feel free ask any questions. No returns, open to trades for Howell, Arpentuer, Raf, Dries, Lang, De Bonne Fracture, Schneider, Leder and other Lemaire pieces only. Im also looking for scarves, work jackets (MHL staff jacket etc) and turtle neck sweaters and would be open to other brands in these particular items.

Attachments

• IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    538.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    832 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    713.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads