• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Brioni, Barbera, Charvet, Carlo Franco, APC, 5EP, SSV, P. Smith, P. Stuart, DVN, 7

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am reorganizing my sales threads, because they're a bit too confusing.

This thread will be for higher end items, of all types:

Suits/Sportcoats:
Brioni grey mini houndstooth sportcoat 42S $150 shipped
Paul Stuart tan tweed sportcoat 44R (but is more like a 44S) $70 shipped
Harris Tweed sportcoat 44R $50 shipped
Luciano Barbera 85% wool, 15% cashmere tan plaid sportcoat 41-42S $150 shipped
Barrington Tweed Grey Herringbone sportcoat $40 shipped
J. Crew navy blazer 46R NWOT $70

Ties:
Carlo Franco rust colored tie $40 shipped
Carlo Franco black with copper diamonds tie $50 shipped
Charvet as new blue patterned woven tie $50 shipped

Denim/Pants
5EP LDB Rigid 34x32 NWT $135 shipped
Dries Van Noten charcoal pants 52 NWOT $80 shipped

Shirts
Seize sur Vingt 16/33 white french cuff shirt as new $80 shipped

Shoes
Florsheim Imperial Longwings 103E $60 shipped
AE Park Avenues $120 shipped

All prices include shipping within the United States. I will ship internationally but there will be an additional fee. I accept payment via Paypal, Google Checkout, cash, check (but I will wait until it clears to ship) and money order/cashier's check. I ship via US Mail and will usually ship the same day if I receive payment by 12 PM PST or so.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sportcoats:

42S grey mini-houndstooth/dogtooth check sportcoat from Brioni. $150 shipped

From the lining and tags, I'm going to estimate the provenance as being from the late 1990s to early 2000s. I am not sure whether this was part of a suit or not, but the fabric is rather substantial in feel, and the pattern classic enough that it can certainly be worn as a sportcoat without any reservations at least IMHO.

Fully canvassed, of course, and quality is top notch. I would estimate the retail value as being north of $3000 at least at the present time.

I am asking $150 shipped for this piece, which measures as a 42S, but could conceivably work for a 42R.

Chest: 22" pit to pit
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam) 24"
Length (from top of collar): 32"
Waist: 20.5"

brioni1ea5.jpg

brioni2aj4.jpg

brioni3yd8.jpg

44R tan tweed jacket from Paul Stuart. $70 shipped

This is a tan herringbone tweed sportcoat from Paul Stuart, made by Samuelssohn in Canada. It is tagged a 44R, but as those familiar with Paul Stuart will know, their regular length is probably most comparable to short lengths in other vendors in some ways.

Measurements:

Chest: 23" pit to pit
Shoulders: 19.5" from seam to seam
Sleeve Length: 24" from shoulder seam to cuff
Length (from top of collar): 32.5"
Waist: 43"

I think the color is closer to the second picture. It's tan colored, not really taupe as it appears in the first picture.

ps1dd0.jpg

ps2yy4.jpg

44 R Harris Tweed Taupe Herringbone Sportcoat $50 shipped

This is a very nice Harris Tweed sportcoat. It is half lined and is in as new condition.

Measurements:

Chest: 23" pit to pit
Shoulders: 20"
Sleeve Length: 25"
Length: 33" from top of collar
Waist: 44"

harris1kt6.jpg

harris2qa8.jpg

Luciano Barbera 42S 3B wool/cashmere tan plaid sportcoat $150 shipped

This is a Luciano Barbera sportcoat made of 85% wool/15% cashmere. It is a nice plaid pattern and pretty slim.

Measurements:

Chest 44"
Shoulder 18.5"
Arm 23.5"
Waist 41"
Length 32" from top of collar

lb1da3.jpg

lb2fk0.jpg

60362072na8.jpg

Barrington Grey Herringbone Tweed Jacket, 44R $40 shipped

This is a grey herringbone jacket similar to the Land's End jacket I sold a few days ago. It is also in size 44R, is 100% wool, and measures to a pretty standard 44R. I am asking $45 shipped. It is excellent vintage condition.

Chest: 47"
Shoulder: 20"
Sleeve Length: 25.5"
Length from top of collar: 33"
Waist: 44.5"

80684932rw3.jpg

b2qh1.jpg

J. Crew Navy 3 button blazer, 46R $70 shipped

This is a very nice basic navy blazer from J. Crew with matching plastic buttons as opposed to gold buttons. It is a pretty standard 46R and has a regular fit. Very nice basic piece, 100% wool, etc. As new.

Chest: 48"
Shoulder: 20.5"
Sleeves: 26"
Length from top of collar: 33.5"
Waist: 44"

jc1kt2.jpg

jc2te7.jpg

ageshack.us/img123/3442/br2qc7.jpg[/img]

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From left to right: NWT Charvet Powder Blue Textured Tie sold As new Charvet Woven Patterned Blue Tie $50 shipped Carlo Franco Rust Colored Woven Tie, exc condition. There is a small barely noticable spot on this tie, but it is on the inside of where the tie knot would be. $40 shipped Carlo Franco Black with Copper Diamonds Tie, as new $50 shipped
ties3zh0.jpg

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in the Charvet ties. Could I get a closeup of the fabric (and tag on the first one)?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redgrail
Interested in the Charvet ties. Could I get a closeup of the fabric (and tag on the first one)?

sure, I'll post them in a second.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Denim/Pants

NWT 5EP LDB Rigid 34x32 $135 shipped

These jeans are just awesome. Incredible denim, awesome color, fade great, and extremely durable. Quality speaks for itself. Check out the pictures, which show the incredible details, like hidden rivets, great hardware, and cool denim.
Measurements:

Waist: 35"
Rise: 11.5"
Inseam: 34"
Leg Opening: 8.5"

5ep1gt5.jpg

5ep2do8.jpg

5ep3pm7.jpg

5ep4ig5.jpg

[B]BNWOT Charcoal dot Dries Van Noten 98% Cotton 2% Poly Trousers Size 52 (~33-34) $80 shipped[/B]

I bought these pants from Yoox. They are brand new and have never been worn, but do not have the original tags. I think retail is something ridiculous, like $500 or so as cotton DVN pants apparently retail for $470. They are sized Euro 52, which loosely translates to about a 33-34 US, but check the measurements. They are pretty slim and pretty short, which is apparently the aesthetic, but they are a very cool fabric, charcoal, with dots, and it doesn't feel like cotton, more like wool. These are best suited for a slim 34 (with not particularly muscular thighs) or a normal 33, who either doesn't have particularly long legs, or likes the Thom Browne aesthetic. I would sell these for much more normally except I am not entirely sure that many people fit the bill.

Waist: 34"
Rise: 10"
Thigh: 24"
Inseam: 29.5"
Leg Opening 8.25"

My pictures don't really do these justice, please ask if you'd like me to take more, they're sort of difficult to photograph, though. The second picture is the best representation of the fabric.

[IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8184/dvn1ph1.jpg

dvn2jq0.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shirts

Paul Smith London light blue shirt 17 $50 shipped

This is a dress shirt from the Paul Smith "London" line. It is light blue and has a chest pocket, and is a size 17 neck. It is reasonably, but not overly slim, with a chest measurement of 46" Retail on this shirt is about $250.

pas1jv8.jpg

pas2fd2.jpg

Seize sur Vingt, white french cuff shirt 16/33, as new, $75 shipped

This is perhaps the perfect white shirt, made of a nice thick twill cloth. It is pretty opaque and can easily be worn without an undershirt. It is quite slim, with a chest measurement of 44" Retail on this shirt is $228 IIRC. I will be keeping this if it does not sell at this price.

ssv1xr2.jpg

ssv2nf2.jpg

Etro white/blue stripe button-down shirt, size 17/43, as new $65 shipped

This is a very cool Etro shirt, white with blue stripes, button-down collar, button cuff, regular fit, with a chest measurement of 50" and a sleeve length of 34-35"

etro1yq6.jpg

Etro white/grey stripe button-down shirt, size 17/43, as new $65 shipped

This is a very cool Etro shirt, white with grey stripes, button-down collar, button cuff, regular fit, with a chest measurement of 50" and a sleeve length of 34-35"

etro2bh5.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shoes

Florsheim Imperial Longwings (V-cleat) 10 3E $60 shipped

These are a nice pair of Florsheim Imperial longwings in pebbled grain leather. They are a nice brown, and are vintage, from when the shoes were of higher quality.

fl1ba9.jpg

fl2wg2.jpg

fl3qu0.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The blue one on the left is a bit narrower than 3.5" while the other one is slightly less than 3.75"

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tomorrow's additions:

Etro white with blue vertical striped button-down shirt, 17/43 $75
Etro white with grey vertical striped button-down shirt, 17/43 $75
Frye Brando Engineer boots dark brown 10.5 NWOT $175 shipped

PM if you have any interest.

dempo

Reaction score
I am interested in the Brioni and the LB- still available?

Thanks

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dempo
I am interested in the Brioni and the LB- still available?

Thanks

Yes, the Brioni and Barbera are both still available.

In addition, for those who have expressed interest, pics of the 5EPs are being uploaded as we speak. I will be adding pics of the other items as well tonight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads