1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Friends

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Teacher, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I know a girl who likes Leno and doesn't find Conan funny in the least. Some people are not meant to be understood...

2. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Lately, Conan's schtick has gotten kind of sad.

3. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Neither of them have ever been funny.

4. why

why Senior member

They're both not very funny, but I can imagine why someone doesn't find Conan funny at all. A lot of his stuff really isn't funny.

My mother likes Leno but doesn't like Conan. I don't really understand the appeal of watching either, but that isn't to say that I've never laughed at them.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012