• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friends

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Seinfeld is easily in the top five sitcoms ever.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I Love Lucy
The Honeymooners
All In The Family
MASH
That 70s Show
Donna's boobs and red hair rule Rachel's whiny little twitness.

Seinfeld somewhere between 5 and 10. Couldn't stand Julia what's her name.

Last edited:

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The theme song?! That song was one of the worst songs ever created.

Maybe, but it sure performed on the charts.....

In the United States, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart for eight weeks. When the single was released 1995, it peaked at No.3 on the UK Singles Chart in the United Kingdom and at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States It also peaked at No. 1 on the U.S. Top 40 Mainstream and Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks charts.[4]

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am enjoying the positive comments. keep em coming ya'll.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

The best things about Friends:
-the theme song
-everybody wanted an apartment like that at age 24
-a young Courtney Cox
Fast forward to 3:23 for her in her pre-Friends cute prime
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

anyone remember this? used to watch this poc back then just because I found her cute
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seinfeld is easily in the top five sitcoms ever.

It's probably my favorite sitcom, and maybe even my favorite show. While I can appreciate someone not liking it (it really comes down to whether or not you find the characters likable), I can't imagine not finding it funny at all, or calling it "useless". Later seasons aren't quite as funny as older ones, and they're a bit over the top, but once the show found its groove, it was both smart and funny.

Like, if this scene doesn't tickle your funny bone at least a little, something's wrong with you:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After a long day of dealing with gravely serious issues that people's lives depend on, I love to unwind at home with some old episodes of Friends.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

After a long day of dealing with gravely serious issues that people's lives depend on, I love to unwind at home with some old episodes of Friends.

You need a vacation.

AndyMG

Reaction score
In the United States, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart for eight weeks. When the single was released 1995, it peaked at No.3 on the UK Singles Chart in the United Kingdom and at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States It also peaked at No. 1 on the U.S. Top 40 Mainstream and Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks charts.[4]
I don't know how true it is, but I heard that the guys from the Rembrandts retired after doing the theme song to Friends and just live off of the royalties.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If that isn't a testament to lack of taste, I don't know what is. The theme song is absolutely horrible.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:slayer:

I don't know how true it is, but I heard that the guys from the Rembrandts retired after doing the theme song to Friends and just live off of the royalties.

wouldnt doubt it. the show is syndicated big time, and has been for years. they cash in every time that song is played.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads