1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Friend Needs a Good Tux - 40R - Can You Guys Help?

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Duveen, May 16, 2005.

1. Duveen

Duveen Senior member

Any sellers out there interested in a quick cash sale?

Any DC residents have suggestions on what he could get for that price? He looked at - and like - BB Golden Fleece, but the price was a bit steep. He is not a fashion-plate, and is definitely looking for a good deal - somewhat willing to sacrifice quality for price.

That said, I'd love to help him find a really nice garment. He is a slim 40R, so the Italians would be a good match.

Hey, jn3, interested in unloading your tux?

2. cuffthis

cuffthis Senior member

I have an extra tuxedo that I am willing to part with for $450. Ralph Lauren Polo, size 40R, DB wool with side vents, non functional 4 sleeve buttons, forward pleat trousers with adjustable side buckles, waist size 33", inseam 31" with 3" extra on bottom hem. Easy return if not proper fit. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Duveen

Duveen Senior member

Hi cuffthis.

Thanks so much for your offer. I have passed the photos to my friend and will follow up with you.

He hadn't initially been thinking DB, but I just got off of the phone with him and he is not averse to the style at all.

I knew that SF would come through for me.

4. seok

seok Senior member

have a single-breast black Zegna tux I can unload at $500 ballpark, with cummerbund. PM me if interested for photos.

5. cl5

cl5 Member

cuffthis, beautiful tux.