• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free!!! 12D Italian Cap Toe Black Shoes!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've started to go through my things to see what is extraneous and might help a fellow Forum member. These shoes are free to any Forum member who can use them. You pay shipping, which should be about $10.95, anywhere in continental US.

These are a a pair of Italian Buffalo Hide Black Cap Toes. They are marked a size 46 which equates to a US size 12D(they feel a little bigger, perhaps a 12.25D). The shoe trees are not included.

They are Buffalo Hide, which is why they appear somewhat "wrinkled in the pictures". They are not. Buffalo Hide is similar to Deer Skin. They are very comfortable. The uppers are almost perfect. The soles have lots of life left. The heels show a little wear, but are still good. The maker's name is somewhat worn, but appears to be "something"+Michel. They are made in Italy.

PM me with any questions. First come, first served! These shoes have a lot of life left, and still look very good.

michelcaptoes009nu1.jpg

michelcaptoes008sa3.jpg

michelcaptoes006jd7.jpg

michelcaptoes003nv6.jpg

michelcaptoes002sb3.jpg

michelcaptoes001ig4.jpg

Regards and Thanks,
Arnold H,
rnoldh

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone has PM'ed me about shipping to Canada. Yes, I'll do that for whatever the actual cost is.

brozek

Reaction score
If this Canadian person doesn't want them or you don't want to ship internationally, I'm dibsing the hell out of these. I can paypal immediately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads