• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
MBS has been trying to rule F1 like a dictator even though he hasn't really done anything for anyone in F1 to trust his judgment.
All evidence to date points to his being an authoritarian pr!ck

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lewis should make his 2023 helmet design as a rainbow with a black fist just as a giant FU to MBS.
I think the way the new rule is worded, he would need to have that cleared by the FIA

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is remarkable how sporting leagues always seem to select the slimiest shitheads to govern.

of all the sports I follow the only top guy I think deserves respect is Adam Silver of the NBA

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is remarkable how sporting leagues always seem to select the slimiest shitheads to govern.

of all the sports I follow the only top guy I think deserves respect is Adam Silver of the NBA
I wouldn't call Roger Goodell slimey. He's just a really good punching bag/puppet for the owners.

Schwazer

Reaction score

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you need some racing to watch, USA is broadcasting the Rolex 24. As of ~630PM EST Acura looks so strong in P1 and P2 with the two Porsche 963's in P3 and P5 (but it's a long race :-D).

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In honor of the Rolex 24, I've been hotlapping the Porsche 919 Evo Hybrid around Daytona all weekend on the sim. I don't think this version ever actually raced. It was the car that broke the Nordschleife record a few years ago. 1000+ HP with crazy downforce. My best so far was a 1:28.845 in qualifying mode. In an actual race with full fuel load I haven't been able to crack the 1:30's. For reference, the GTP guys are in the 1:35's.

919.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's wild. I'll never look at a VW Toureg the same way again. Those things were bad ass!
We had one of the last stock Touareg V6 Luxe models and the thing was amazing. I drove it through deep snow for hours, deep sand, rutted dirt roads and it didn’t even flinch. Plus, it was such a comfortable ride that we could drive all day on road trips and feel like we hadn’t spent much time in it at all. I loved that vehicle.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lets have a moment of silence for the two Porsche 963's but at least that LMP2 finish was one for the ages!!

Schwazer

Reaction score
Ford is back baby! Maybe...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics