• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
254D4835-4826-4B0D-8E6C-30D71F6C8927.jpeg

Here we go!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, no good pic, but I literally almost ran into Carlos Sainz last night. Taking pics on the track, felt runners approaching, and I turned around and there we was with his posse, getting his run in. I didn’t bother him other than a “hey Carlos!” but it was a cool surprise to see him

FC7CDCA0-F5F6-4A22-AD4C-DE734508932C.jpeg

This is the pic I took before realizing that he was one of the runners in the distance

bicycleradical

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no good pic, but I literally almost ran into Carlos Sainz last night. Taking pics on the track, felt runners approaching, and I turned around and there we was with his posse, getting his run in. I didn’t bother him other than a “hey Carlos!” but it was a cool surprise to see him

View attachment 1825964
This is the pic I took before realizing that he was one of the runners in the distance

I've always loved Spa. Watching the cars fly through Eau Rouge is something.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1825964
Audi made their 2026 F1 announcement at Spa.

Also, would you mind grabbing one of the Rolex bollards for me? I always wanted one for my office.

spa.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lewis:

“It is unstable on the rear. It understeers through [Turns] eight and nine. It bounces through the high-speed and gives no confidence.

“I mean, there is not a positive that I heard about how the car performs here this weekend and throughout the weekend. So I think now it's time to consolidate and decide what to do next year.”

Schwazer

Reaction score
Poor Lewis, now in an inferior car.

Boo hoo...

Semil

Reaction score
Probably not a popular opinion, but turned the race off. F1 needs to figure out how to make races more competitive.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably not a popular opinion, but turned the race off. F1 needs to figure out how to make races more competitive.
I mean the guy who won had to fight his way through the field....

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What a race! Just got back from the fanzone afterparty…I’m def too old for this even though i have a semi advantage of still being on east coast time.

I have to give it to Verstappen. He was like the T100 Terminator out there just wading his way through every obstacle without even slowing down.

Our entire grandstand (and it sounded like the whole track) groaned when Ferrari brought Leclerc in to try to get fastest lap on fresh softs. And then we absolutely lost our collective **** when Alonso caught and passed him from the pit exit. Everyone expects Ferrari to **** things up spectacularly

Spa is a great racetrack that makes the races runs on it better. Glad that they figured out how to bring it back next year

Here’s the view we had (pic from free practice, i got too caught up to take pics during the actual race)

96F6F7E6-E900-4962-97FB-F13C5BEC225B.jpeg

And just for @patrick_b , they posted this - i think it says it’s a criminal offense to do the thing you’re thinking of:

0F21C61B-6C8A-4F63-8759-50C86D564DE5.jpeg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love it!! Belgian GP or even 24H of Spa is a bucket list track!! Sounds like you had a blast. Love the pics!

Alonso pulled a full Alonso getting past Leclerc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics