• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit is too "gay"

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be biting a troll, but yes, the graphic is much, much more gay than the fit of the shirt itself.

If you ever feel a shirt is a bit too tight, just running your hand over the inside of it will usually get you the 2 cm stretch you need between gay and fitted. I blame SF for this new morning routine of mine.

esaul17

Reaction score
Fit is fine.

Shirt's logo is pretty generic, but is not gay, and not exceptionally ugly as far as graphic T's go.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by esaul17
Fit is fine.

Shirt's logo is pretty generic, but is not gay, and not exceptionally ugly as far as graphic T's go.

No, it is exceptionally ugly.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey my friend's gay so i can talk about gays.

vettloffah

Reaction score
Something about that shirt is a little "gay." But i have seen gayer.

penis_shirt.jpg

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit is a bit on the tight side but still acceptable. However, the skull graphic on the shirt is awful. You don't look gay, however you look like a wannabe bad ass who's really a *****. Return the shirt and get some plain tees instead. Only experiment with graphic tees again once you feel comfortable with everything else, and even then try going for far more subtle & unique designs. This requires shopping somewhere other than Express.

u007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty
Your fit is most likely perceived as less "gay" by the general public than a lot of styleforum approved fits. With that being said, the shirt is really really douchey because of the graphic, not by the way it fits.

Exactly

It's douchey, but not gay

Lots of "SF-approved" outifts are much more homosexual-looking

bubbleboys

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Fit is a bit on the tight side but still acceptable. However, the skull graphic on the shirt is awful. You don't look gay, however you look like a wannabe bad ass who's really a *****. Return the shirt and get some plain tees instead. Only experiment with graphic tees again once you feel comfortable with everything else, and even then try going for far more subtle & unique designs. This requires shopping somewhere other than Express.

so where might I get some graphic tees off the beaten path? My search turned up uniqlo and a yellow rat bastard for the new york area.

bubbleboys

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laxaj
solid troll

Originally Posted by JD_May
Nahhh, this is not successful troll.

Originally Posted by eglbc
trolld

Originally Posted by entrero
gay troll

I really don't understand why you guys would think this is a troll post. I can understand if you just read the title why you might think that but did you guys even bother reading what I originally posted?

bubbleboys

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
I'm surprised no one's yet commented on the atrocity that is that express graphic tee... **** is on dat affliction tip

Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty
Your fit is most likely perceived as less "gay" by the general public than a lot of styleforum approved fits. With that being said, the shirt is really really douchey because of the graphic, not by the way it fits.

Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
No, it is exceptionally ugly.

noted, definitely returning this and the other express shirts today just because of graphics

esaul17

Reaction score
It is ugly, but so are most graphic T's. It is pretty par for the course as far as they go. For the TC, I would recommend staying away from graphic T's. While not all bad, I think you would do better with blanks or simple patterns.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If it were "gay," it would look good. This just looks "dumb."

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.