• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filomarino Napoli Quality

kali77

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight, experience with Filomarino Napoli? I believe most are have canvassed. Would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks.

Last edited:

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have any insight, experience with Filomarino Napoli? I believe most are have canvassed. Would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks.

I've just returned a blazer bought on Yoox for my father (Size 54)
(this one: http://images.yoox.com/41/41529897ip_14_f.jpg)

The quality of the jacket is very nice overall, nice cut too, but it is fused, with a heavy fusing, not so great.

The big problem was the sizing, completely off, I bought a 54 and it fits like a regular 50 / slim 52.

I could have kept it for me, it fits me very nice (I am a 50) but I did not like the fusing and the micropattern of the fabric, not visible on yoox picture.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

kali77

Reaction score
Alex- Thank you for the response. I'm eyeing a suit, half canvassed. Fabric looks fantastic. Price is right, I may just pull the trigger.

kali77

Reaction score
So I ended up grabbing this suit in a Reda super 130's. I guess I will see if the fit and quality are what I am hoping it to be for the price.

Lerglas

Reaction score
Just got a sports coat from what looks like the same ebay seller, soft and definitely half canvas.

kali77

Reaction score

Just got a sports coat from what looks like the same ebay seller, soft and definitely half canvas.

Great to hear. My suit is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I'll take some pics once tailored.

trancedude

Reaction score
@kali77 how did the suit work out? Was thinking of purchasing a similar suit same brand.. is it half canvassed? thanks!

kali77

Reaction score

@kali77
 how did the suit work out?  Was thinking of purchasing a similar suit same brand.. is it half canvassed?  thanks!

Fantastic. Got it back from the tailor on Thursday. Plan on wearing it Monday, will take some pics. Half canvassed, and the fabric is beautiful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics