1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Filomarino Napoli Quality

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kali77, Mar 26, 2016.

1. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Anyone have any insight, experience with Filomarino Napoli? I believe most are have canvassed. Would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. alexSF

alexSF Senior member

I've just returned a blazer bought on Yoox for my father (Size 54)
    (this one: http://images.yoox.com/41/41529897ip_14_f.jpg)

The quality of the jacket is very nice overall, nice cut too, but it is fused, with a heavy fusing, not so great.

The big problem was the sizing, completely off, I bought a 54 and it fits like a regular 50 / slim 52.

I could have kept it for me, it fits me very nice (I am a 50) but I did not like the fusing and the micropattern of the fabric, not visible on yoox picture.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  3. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Alex- Thank you for the response. I'm eyeing a suit, half canvassed. Fabric looks fantastic. Price is right, I may just pull the trigger.

4. kali77

kali77 Senior member

So I ended up grabbing this suit in a Reda super 130's. I guess I will see if the fit and quality are what I am hoping it to be for the price.

[​IMG]

5. Lerglas

Lerglas Active Member

Just got a sports coat from what looks like the same ebay seller, soft and definitely half canvas.

6. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Great to hear. My suit is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I'll take some pics once tailored.

7. trancedude

trancedude New Member

@kali77 how did the suit work out? Was thinking of purchasing a similar suit same brand.. is it half canvassed? thanks!

8. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Fantastic. Got it back from the tailor on Thursday. Plan on wearing it Monday, will take some pics. Half canvassed, and the fabric is beautiful.