• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Exquisite Trimmings - Finest Men's Accessories - Affiliate Thread

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is very generous of you. I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know. Thanks again, mate.
At this time I'm getting both curious and worried as to whether everything is OK with the people working there. I even wrote to them on IG a week ago, but haven't received any answer. They haven't even opened my message. Has anyone else experienced this as of lately?

monkey66

Reaction score
At this time I'm getting both curious and worried as to whether everything is OK with the people working there. I even wrote to them on IG a week ago, but haven't received any answer. They haven't even opened my message. Has anyone else experienced this as of lately?
Odd, I got a shipping notification for my tie yesterday. PM me your details and I'll call them and ask them to contact you.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Odd, I got a shipping notification for my tie yesterday. PM me your details and I'll call them and ask them to contact you.
At this point in time, I'm inclined to take your help. Appreciate it. I'll PM you. Thank you.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really sorry for the late replies guys. It seems my notifications for this thread aren't working.

Unless the packages are delayed after dispatch, there's nothing in my office waiting to go out that isn't accounted for. I'm also not seeing any emails. So I'm not quite sure what has happened here!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really sorry for the late replies guys. It seems my notifications for this thread aren't working.

Unless the packages are delayed after dispatch, there's nothing in my office waiting to go out that isn't accounted for. I'm also not seeing any emails. So I'm not quite sure what has happened here!
Don't sweat it. I'll PM you.

EDIT
Everything is sorted out. ET went over and under to please me. It was a simple technical issue. Thank you very much @ShayaEXQT .

Last edited:

flatsixcrazy

Reaction score
Glad to see your issue got resolved. I ordered a couples of Eight & Bob items a few days ago and received notifications from @ShayaEXQT right away. Great price and I'm excited to try them out.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've reduced the G. Inglese polos (35%) and the Justo Gimeno teba jackets (30%).

Stock is limited. Announcing it here first, before social media/newsletters. The Styleforum discount will stack. You can click the images below to go to the brands.

Enjoy gents!
NAVY-3.jpg
IMGL7284a.jpg

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one not having any success emailing ET ([email protected])?

The post office decided to send my order back to the sender because it didn't have a description. I've emailed ET 5 days ago to let them know that the Swedish Post office requires that ET writes what's inside the package and that the package has been automatically sent back to the sender due to this piece of info missing. But I haven't gotten any answer. Tried to send a PM to @ShayaEXQT but the gentleman haven't been online since April 6 unfortunately.

monkey66

Reaction score
Am I the only one not having any success emailing ET ([email protected])?

The post office decided to send my order back to the sender because it didn't have a description. I've emailed ET 5 days ago to let them know that the Swedish Post office requires that ET writes what's inside the package and that the package has been automatically sent back to the sender due to this piece of info missing. But I haven't gotten any answer. Tried to send a PM to @ShayaEXQT but the gentleman haven't been online since April 6 unfortunately.
They need to give you a hot-line.

Perhaps try dm on Insta?

Shouldn't be this hard for you.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They need to give you a hot-line.

Perhaps try dm on Insta?

Shouldn't be this hard for you.
Bro, they haven't even seen my message on Instagram when I first DM'ed them before I placed the order on March 22.

I don't mean to complain and I don't mind waiting for stuff to arrive. I just don't want the package returned and not handled. That's all.

As a matter of fact, when I finally got in touch with @ShayaEXQT after placing my order last month, he was very helpful and went over and under to please me. I'm very happy with their CS when I get in touch with them.

monkey66

Reaction score
Bro, they haven't even seen my message on Instagram when I first DM'ed them before I placed the order on March 22.

I don't mean to complain. I don't mind waiting for stuff to arrive. I just don't want the package returned and not handled.
Of course. I wonder if they are having problems? Comms should not take that long.

@ShayaEXQT

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course. I wonder if they are having problems? Comms should not take that long.

@ShayaEXQT
@ShayaEXQT did in fact let me know that my last email was lost in transition. I have a sent receipt but he didn't receive it although it being sent to the correct address. So there's definitely something fishy going on technically. Im sure ET isn't to be blamed, but I don't know what else I could do than using email, SF and IG.

Well, I guess my best bet is to hope and pray :crazy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads