• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Evisu x Red Dot, Paper Denim, and True Religions

jchosko

Reaction score
I have the following jeans for sale:

Evisu x Red Dot collaboration. 33.5 x 36 NWOT. nice slim relaxed fit, medium weight soft blue denim, back left pocket has evisu gull and back right has the red dot revolver--they both looked as thought they've been worn into the denim--like if you wear a wallet in your pocket. button fly, medium to high rise. $55

paper Denim and Cloth 2 year GTO, 33 x 30 (professionally hemmed with original cuff reattached) worn a few times, but look like new. $40

True Religion "vintage" from before they had all kinds of ugly ass flap pockets and crazy bootcuts and ****. nice straight fit with a bootcut--not a flare. 34 x 33. nice dark blue denim with some distressing. these have been worn by me, but not roughly. i wore them cuffed so theres some wear at the leg opening, but no rips or tears.

$50.

email me for pics of any of the jeans or for any specific measurements. [email protected] don't pm me because i'm not really in the habit of checking it.

i haven't sold here before, so check out my ebay feedback (258 and 100%) under the name "jchosko" shipping for jeans is $7 in the US and $18 international. i will combine shipping if you want more than one pair.

thanks everyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics