• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Etro and Paul and shark, any interest?

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here is interested in Etro and Paul and Shark. I am most likely getting about 20 shirts from size 15 3/4 - 18 (sale price $100 approx) most around 16-17, a few pairs of pants (($125 approx), and 3 sport coats (pinwheel cord in light lavender and a nantucket red) (approx $400) and about 4 belts sized 36-38 ($100). I'm also probibly getting about 10 paul and shark shirts (75 approx)$, and wanted to know if anyone here is interested first and will put them up before going on ebay.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Etro shirts sound interesting, $100 sounds a bit steep though, they're usually on ebay or discounters for $70-80...

itsmeJT

Reaction score
might be interested in the sportscoats, depends on the size and pics

aybojs

Reaction score
If you can show pics of the lavender sportcoat and provide size info, I'd like a look.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Etro shirts sound interesting, $100 sounds a bit steep though, they're usually on ebay or discounters for $70-80...

If there are some solid white, or perhaps other colors, it may be worth it. Most of the discounted stuff are the bold Etro stripeys.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok heres a list of sizes, pictures will be taken tommarow (depending if its slow at the store) or monday

Sport coats
Lavender pin wheel cord 44R and 46R (they run about a size small)

Nantucket Red 46L

Shirts:
2X 15.75
3X16
11x16.5
2x17
8x17.5
1x18
2x18.5

Some of the patterns are bold some or not that bold depends on what you like. It is afterall Etro and they are known for their bold colors and patterns. Most of the fabrics are cotton and a few linens mixed in. Actually some nice shirts depending on your style a few french cuff as well but most are barrel cuff.

Belts
All brown
one size 36 leopard print belt made with pony
one 36 and 38 belt with colored patterns made from pony
one brown multi stripe belt size 36.

also 3 pairs of pants
one linen size 36 blue
one brown/blue stripe size 36
one green size 38.

hope this helps pics up tommarrow

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads