1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Rivets 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tricky, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tricky

tricky Senior member

Wool new style Rivets from an EFF round. They were $175 USD each and are unworn but have been hemmed to a 32" inseam.

Textured Wool - Chestnut & Mandarin Texture Check

$100 USD

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

dammit why did you have to size down in rivets....

3. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Any chance you can post each picture under the name or at least in the post? Takes forever to match each name to a pair this way.

I own the checkerboard tweed/ chess board tweed (I think that was the name) pants and they are amazing. Can't beat them in the winter. I actually remember Mike saying they were one of the most expensive tweeds out there.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  4. tricky

tricky Senior member

Sorry the format is a bit of a pain. You can't actually embed the ones you upload can you? I seem to be locked out of my photobucket account to get proper links for embedding in the posting.

I've updated each description with the photo name if it helps a bit.

5. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Best bet is to upload them to styleforum in the body of the post. That said, your way was very helpful, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.