• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 17

xander_horst

Reaction score

Head's up for Bay Area folks: MAC got their first drop in about a week ago, and most of it is out on the racks. Lot's of shirting (pop-overs, Copley shirt, etc), the Lab Shirt in that kind of pastel stripe fabric, some pants/shorts, nice summerweight Button Shawls in knit linen and airy cottons, the witches hats, and a bunch of FWK.

Does anyone have more info on the linen button shawls, or if there are any this season, linen cardigans or vests? Like specifically, colors and patterns.

midcut

Reaction score
Does anyone know stockists for the corduroy Type 111 jacket in khaki?

Or is that information not shared anymore?

Aksel SB

Reaction score
Got the striped bask shirt in from Kafka today. Still one of the best spring/summer items EG does. Got the grey stripe one last year and wore that lots, so didn't feel that i could sleep on them this year.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Hey all, we’re 100% fulfilled on our SS17 buy as of this week, so we just wanted repost what we got in this season. These are just some quick pics from in-store, but as always I’m happy to take any requests if anyone wants to see any specific details on any of these pieces.

19th C. BD in Pink/Olive Cotton Plaid S > XL $255
JcWrxOyl.jpg

Popover BD in Blue/White Seersucker Stripe XS > XL $240
whl3HDLl.jpg

Popover BD in Dk. Navy Floral Printed Madras S > XL $240
K14uG4ol.jpg

Work Shirt in White Cotton Kona XS > XL $205
7GILVkOl.jpg

Work Shirt in Olive/Red/Navy Big Plaid XS > XL $230
0i0SB6Il.jpg

Western Shirt in Grey Big Glen Plaid S > XL $240
IKP3eJxl.jpg

Henley Shirt in Navy/White Stripe Jersey S > XL $160
Qc2ccz2l.jpg

Knit Blazer in Dk. Navy French Terry S > XL $340
4EJJF6El.jpg

Bedford Jacket in Blue Cone Chambray XS > XL $340
XtqAWGxl.jpg

Bedford Jacket in Dk. Navy 7oz Cotton Cotton Twill XS > XL $350
P6dW0SDl.jpg

Baker Jacket in Olive High Count Twill S > XL $385
zwJotkDl.jpg

Cinch Pant in Khaki High Count Twill 28 > 36 $255
Bj6tvF6l.jpg

Cinch Pant in Grey/White Seersucker Stripe 28 > 36 $300
Tf6IJSel.jpg

Fatigue Pant in Blue Cone Chambray 28 > 36 $230
tfBdmx2l.jpg

As always, please give us a ring at (617) 547-2067 for immediate assistance or e-mail Gary or myself at [email protected] or [email protected].

--Steven

Last edited:

notdesigned

Reaction score
Steven, what is the length of the navy twill Bedford (measured from the bottom of the collar) on a size Large?

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to purchase something from the S2W8 online store--folks at NNY told me there are no s2w8 retailers in North America. Does anyone how to proceed? Thanks.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick sizing question...not sure if the item is S/S 17 or not. BDU Jacket in Olive High Count Twill.

I'm usually a L in any EG shirting, XL in Bedford jackets and 36 in their pants. Should I get an L or XL in the jacket? My instinct has always been to go with XL in EG outwear due to the shoulders and sleeve length, but I'd be curious if anyone who owns the jacket has input.

rusticchasm

Reaction score

Hey all, I'm looking to purchase something from the S2W8 online store--folks at NNY told me there are no s2w8 retailers in North America. Does anyone how to proceed? Thanks.

I've got a briefcase in sunforger yellow and a canoe pack (Steven Alan collab) in light blue in you're looking for those. Both brand new w tags... Located in US

jlchau

Reaction score
New EG drops at Indigo & Cotton for 15% off (I picked up the cord fatigue shorts, they also have the olive ground pants but no longer in my size unfortunately):

https://indigoandcotton.com/ using code SPRING15 to celebrate their new website update (thank goodness because the old one was slow).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads