• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments S/S 09

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Any idea of the stocklists on the fatigue pants for all colors? Thanks much.

KBW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnboy86
wuts the consensus best place to buy Eg stuff ?

This season I've bought EG from Farinellis, Blake, Gary (drinkwaters), and Odin and all have been great. I had a problem with my payment with Blake and he was great and helped me out. The types of stores that will carry EG will usually be pretty good to deal with.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
The types of stores that will carry EG will usually be pretty good to deal with.

I agree 100%. The thing that holds me back from buying more is just how it doesn't fit me that well.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
This season I've bought EG from Farinellis, Blake, Gary (drinkwaters), and Odin and all have been great. I had a problem with my payment with Blake and he was great and helped me out. The types of stores that will carry EG will usually be pretty good to deal with.
Odin's shipping is absolutely ludicrous. I did a phone order though, might be different with actual online purchasing. Their service was really good.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
Ok, those nepenthese trickers shoes, any info on where to buy, other than having to resort to rakuten... Odin no long has nepenthese on their website
I'd call Odin to check to see if they'll get some in anyways. Other than using rakuten or a proxy, Tricker's also has a custom made service where you could probably have them done.

KBW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Odin's shipping is absolutely ludicrous. I did a phone order though, might be different with actual online purchasing. Their service was really good.

My shipping was free so I'm not sure what you are talking about

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail full of pics from Jonathan + Olivia:

BAKERJACKET390011.jpg

CAMPSHIRT199005.jpg

CAMPSHIRT199014.jpg

CAMPSHIRT199016.jpg

CINCHPANT270SHAWLCOLLARVEST26419THC.jpg

ENGINEEREDGARMENTSSPRING09008.jpg

ENGINEEREDGARMENTSSPRING09013.jpg

ENGINEEREDGARMENTSSPRING09019.jpg

FATIGUESHORT225015.jpg

FIELDPARKA575003.jpg

FILEDPARKA575004.jpg

NORWEGIANARMYSHORT235007.jpg

NORWEGIANARMYSHORTS235010.jpg

POPOVERSHIRT199012.jpg

SCARF99002.jpg

SHAWLCOLLARVEST265006.jpg

SHAWLCOLLARVEST265009.jpg

WORKSHIRT235020.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ J+O Vancouver are fantastic. Prices seemed to be slightly better due to the CAD being a bit low, and shipping was reasonable. J+O Toronto weren't nearly as helpful as Kim was at the Vancouver store.

I want those Norwegian Army denim(?) shorts. Any idea who else is stocking them?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^I'll ask for stockists of the Norwegian Army Shorts. Here's the info previously requested: 19th BD Shirt: White 100's 2ply Broadcloth August Oakland, CA USA Bloomingdales SF San Francisco, CA USA Bloomingdales SOHO NYC, NY USA Farinelli's Washington, DC USA Jonathan & Olivia BC Vancouver BC, Canada Jonathan & Olivia ON Toronto, ON Canada Canada MAC San Francisco, CA USA The Bureau Belfast Ireland, UK Grey x Black Tattersall Broadcloth Barneys Nationally USA Bloomingdales SOHO NYC, NY USA MAC San Francisco, CA USA Nomad Toronto, ON Canada Odin E.Village NYC, NY USA Odin Soho NYC, NY USA Navy x Blue Tattersall Broadcloth Bellarose Brussels, Belgium Sportivo Madrid, Spain Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Red x Navy Tattersall Broadcloth American Rag LA, CA USA American Rag San Francisco, CA USA Farinelli's Washington, DC USA Ian Seattle, WA USA Jake Chicago, IL USA Legion LA, CA USA Nomad Toronto, ON Canada Odin Soho NYC, NY USA Tailor At The Tannery London, UK Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Navy,Wine,Natural Organic Madras Plaid Barneys Nationally USA Blake Portland, OR USA Bloomingdales San Francisco, CA USA Bloomingdales SOHO NYC, NY USA Lane Crawford Hong Kong Legion LA, CA USA Oliver Spencer UK London, UK S.F. Market Seoul, Korea The Bureau Belfast, UK The Outpost Barcelona, Spain Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Navy,Yellow,Green Organic Madras Plaid Hejfina Chicago, IL USA Pede & Stoffer Arhus, Denmark Pede & Stoffer Copenhagen, Denmark The Bureau Belfast, UK Blue Chambray August Oakland, CA USA Bloomingdales San Francisco, CA USA Bloomingdales SOHO NYC, NY USA S.F. Market Seoul, Korea Sportivo Madrid, Spain Navy Paisley Cotton Jaquard August Oakland, CA USA Protec Bologna, Italy Sportivo Madrid, Spain The Bureau Belfast, Ireland Dark Navy Madras Plaid American Rag LA, CA USA American Rag San Francisco, CA USA Boutique U & I Montreal, Canada Hejfina Chicago, IL USA Oliver Spencer UK London, UK The Bureau Belfast,UK Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Trueffelschwein Berlin, Germany Fatigue Pant: White x Navy Ticking Stripe Cotton Twill Thomas I Punkt Hamburg, Germany Indigo Cotton Denim Faille Japan Only Natural Cotton Drill Twill Japan Only Khaki Cotton 7oz Fine Twill Steven Alan Tribeca NYC, NY USA Tailor At The Tannery London, UK Sage Cotton 7oz Fine Twill August Oakland, CA USA Ians Seattle, WA USA Jake Chicago, IL USA (Surprising to see that Jake will be carrying the line) Navy Cotton 7oz Fine Twill Steven Alan Tribeca NYC, NY USA

alex99

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyway know where I can pick up a Shawl Collar Cinch Vest Tone on Tone Paisley in size M?

MAC is sold out
frown.gif

Oxnard

Reaction score
^^^Man, nice list! If I had the money I would be all over trying to track the 19th century BD in the Navy, Wine, natural organic pattern. That was probably my favorite pattern overall from this season. I just got my lookbook in the mail (Thanks again Gary!) And overall I gotta say that, so far, this is an even stronger season than s/s 08.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Today we received the following;

Henley/ Lt Grey Heather Jersey S, M, L, XL
Photographers Vest/ Olive Cotton Poplin S, M, L, XL
Kendall Jacket/ Khaki Poly Cotton Poplin XS, S, M, L, XL
Baker Jacket / Navy, Wine, Natural Organic Madras XS, S, M, L, XL
19th Century BD Shirt S, L,

The 19th Century BD was short shipped the size Mediums. I will know by the end of this week if we will get them.

If anyone is interested in any of these, please call. 617-547-2067. Thanks!

Gary

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member