• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Guardi jacket purchased through ebay. Ordered it yesterday, the shipping from Napoli to Stockholm was around 20 hours. Quite amazing.

Like the fit, think it will be perfect for summer.

View attachment 930097
ahh so it was you who snagged it. was waffling back and forth especially since peter wears his so well. enjoy!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I could not rock the Guardi jacket although it oculd be the one I ordered was one size smaller than usual even though it fits large. Hoping to pickup an Eidos field jacket this season instead.

FYI: Bunch of odd sizes at Yoox of old Eidos goods. They might relist the size 46 Guardi I returned soon.

boduletes

Reaction score
I could not rock the Guardi jacket although it oculd be the one I ordered was one size smaller than usual even though it fits large. Hoping to pickup an Eidos field jacket this season instead.

FYI: Bunch of odd sizes at Yoox of old Eidos goods. They might relist the size 46 Guardi I returned soon.
Uhh, good to know. I was on the fence, but 48 in Eidos (Ragosta, tailoring), so did not want to risk it.

slimster

Reaction score
Anyone with experience of taking up a couple of inches of the Carlo belted or a similar coat? Possible/expensive/satisfied with results? Even if sizing down it would still be a bit long for me unfortunately.

SwedishBanker

Reaction score
@Malmborg , please respond to my DMs about the status of my order from last month.
I believe we are in the same situation here. Been more than 12 weeks now and between promises of the suit having arrived Stockholm and it has been shipped to me..nothing so far. What did you order from MM?

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sartorio Dilusso just dropped a big batch of outerwear on eBay if people are looking for Carlo or Aliano coats

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.